My Partner and i stayed here September 2011 we found the staff amazing very helpful and friendly.
it was ideal location for my fav pizza place Warung 96 and beach access was close to.
to get to the beach is a little walk but it is along a foot path out so there is no traffic which makes it easy.
we got a room that was not the best but we went and spoke to the desk and they upgraded us to a much nicer locatio. ps the rooms was fine just had a few little issues i.e water leak in bathroom.
The pool was nice, plus they offered activities and such for entertainment. I would stay here again infact i am due back there in April 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach is strategically located, only few steps away from famous Kuta Beach and exciting nightlife of Legian street, also direct walking access to new retail & lifestyle hub - "beachwalk". The Resort features 191 rooms and suites equipped with LCD flat TV with cable television and free WIFI in all Resort's premises. It is fit for holiday destination with a free-form swimming pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a kid's pool with waterslide. Free fun daily activities are available by the poolside as well as free Dino Kid's Club for 3 - 12 years old and enjoy relaxing body treatments at H'Spa and Happy Feet Reflexology. For dining selection, HARRISSIMO Pizza & Pasta and HARRIS Cafe offer a wide range of Indonesian, Asian, and International specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Harris Hotel Kuta Bali
- HARRIS Resort Kuta Beach Bali