Tripadvisor

Fat Chow
Ranked #47 of 1,252 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: With a passion to serve you honest unpretentious food around Asia, we embark on a mission in finding the best recipes. Our creations come from Asian family recipes that have been developed for many years & elevated with a modern touch. People say a picture paints a thousand words, we say you have to come and taste these yourself! P.S : We only take reservations from our website
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

The Pad Thai was as good as I've ever had. So delicious. Usually a wait to come here. Extremely popular and busy.

Musr try!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3,740)

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Accidentally came across this restaurant and it was fantastic L just what we needed in a hot little lane.
Food was reasonably priced but so so tasty!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Fat Chow in Poppies lane 2 is one of the best restaurants to eat in Bali,
the food is great, really good priced and the atmosphere quaint.
as a family of 4 we started with the Vietnamese rolls with dipping sauce. these are the best we've has in Bali, crispy vegetables with a nice, slightly spicy sauce. My wife had the chicken green curry with vegetables + rice was very tasty. my son had a soup in a big bowl with fish balls and noodles, it filled him up and he said that was great too.
My daughter had the best fried rice ever and the potion was too big for her to finish.
I had the Yum Ghong Prawn, what ba tasty dish, the food came out perfectly and tasted absolutly great. this place lives up to all the hype and more.
A realy tasty fuilling meal for a family or any one. our bill came to $70, thats with drinks and a 10% tip also.
I totally recomend you try Fat Chow in Poppies Lane 2. You wont regret your decission. Make sure you book thiough as this place is packed all the time.

1  Thank 921stepanj
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

This was our lunch stop a few days. Fast but really really good food and with the most friendly of staff. Particularly enjoyed the Chicken Wings and Pork Bao buns.

1  Thank greekbeak
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Great little retro restaurant amazing food and good service. You’ll need to go early or make a booking or you’ll be waiting in line with others. This place won’t disappoint! There’s a lot on the menu so I suggest you ask for the picture menu or look at the pictures on line of the meals so you know what your looking at to make your selection easier.

1  Thank sandymei83