“Great Food!”

Fat Chow
Ranked #28 of 1,074 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: With a passion to serve you honest unpretentious food around Asia, we embark on a mission in finding the best recipes. Our creations come from Asian family recipes that have been developed for many years & elevated with a modern touch. People say a picture paints a thousand words, we say you have to come and taste these yourself! P.S : We only take reservations from our website
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This place caught my eye as a 5 Star Trip Advisor rated restaraunt. There is a reason for this and a thumbs up from me! Try the 4 entree tasting plate, it's very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,989)

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We went to try this small resto based on the good reviews. Around 7ish there's a long queue and we waited to be listed since we don't have a reservation. We were talking to this soft spoken lady staff asking her if we can just go around the small clothes shops nearby to just browse instead of waiting in line standing until a table will be available for us. We are looking at 30 mins minimum to be seated since there are a few people ahead of us still waiting to be seated too. Then here comes a short curly haired thin man butting in the conversation in a very arrogant and rude manner. He was saying we can go if we want but he won't guarantee the spot. I know his point was valid but the way he says it came across as if we can leave doesn't matter to them since they have lots of customers queueing up anyway. I told him to stop as he is very aggressive and rude talking to me & my husband and I didn't like it. It came to a point that he was yelling throwing his apron saying "This is my country you are just foreigners here. Talk to my boss if you want. I don't care if I lose my job". The idiot didn't even think that 80% of Bali's income is from tourism which is us foreigners that is why he has a job. I didn't expect such attitude from someone in the customer service industry. He should be trained well as he is representing your restaurant better yet sack him since he is not afraid to lose his job.

3  Thank GigiGanda
Reviewed August 17, 2014

After seeing that Fat Chow's was rated No.1 Restaurant in Kuta we gave it a try. Had to get up and get my own drinks I found this strange as in Bali the service is normally really good. The food was tasty but the portions were small. Cheap prices. Defiantly would not rate this as No. 1 in Kuta! I won't be returning .... overated!

1  Thank Jared R
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Satay, noodles, rice, meat, vegetables: everything is so good and well coocked. It's true that sometime they are out of ingredients, but that means that everything is fresh!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I ordered a spicy shrimp curry that was amazing! Super good a filling. The portion wasn't huge, but exactly what I needed for a small lunch. The espresso was also really good, but a little bit expensive compared to the food.