“Great quality food”

Fat Chow
Ranked #21 of 1,024 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: With a passion to serve you honest unpretentious food around Asia, we embark on a mission in finding the best recipes. Our creations come from Asian family recipes that have been developed for many years & elevated with a modern touch. People say a picture paints a thousand words, we say you have to come and taste these yourself! P.S : We only take reservations from our website
Reviewed June 6, 2014

A really nice asian fusion style cafe with some western options. We ate there 3 times and the each time loved the fresh tasty food. Jazz music plays all the time and adds to the ambience. Staff were great

Write a ReviewReviews (2,849)

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Great value, great staff, great food!
We went here twice, the first time the service was really slow and we waited over 45minutes for our food, but the second time, everything came out really quickly :)
Food was really good,drinks were yummy too, probably one of my favourite restaurant in Bali.
Cute little restaurant and nice decor.
Must try!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I went to Fat Chow because it was highly rated on TripAdviser. I concur. The best eats I had in Kuta and as good as the best I have had in Jakarta, which is quite good indeed. I went back to Fat Chow two more nights because while I had found other good restaurants on Bali, Fat Chow was much better.

The chicken wings, nasi campur, chicken in pandanus leaves, and oxtail soup are all delicious. The green tea crime brûlée was quite good with a perfectly crisped top. The gelato is tasty, though better gelato can be had in Kuta. Their lemongrass tea and lemon squash are both tasty and refreshing: much better than the de rigueur Bintang.

1  Thank Vincent M
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We ate there on one of our first nights during our trip and it was the best food we ate while visiting Bali. It's very clean and super tasty.The decor of the place is lovely as well. It's right in the center, so close to everything. The service was impeccable. Shout out to Apple, the nicest waiter we've ever had!

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

At here with my girlfriend for our first night in Bali. Food could not have been better, reasonably priced and service was excellent.