My husband and I chose this hotel for our honeymoon. Yes, it's not exactly a romantic spot but because of the price, we decided to go ahead anyway. In our emails prior to our trip, we had mentioned that we were on our honeymoon and had asked if they could do something special for us ie a flower arrangement, draw a bath, etc, to which they replied that they do NOT do such things.
However, when we arrived at the hotel, a lady was expressing extreme gratitude and surprise to the staff at the reception for decorating her room with beautiful flowers. When the lady asked why they did that thoughtful gesture, the staff said, 'just because' while we had to request for some for our honeymoon and did not get any.
Speaking of staff, we had to wait 30 minutes until we got our menu during the one time we had dinner at the hotel. Another 20 minutes to be served. The restaurant was not busy as the other staff were very attentive to other guests. The spa staff even offered mini massages to them while ignoring our requests.
We had requested for a room facing the pool but the room we got was placed at the end of the hotel, which had terrible view of the top of the trees. Some renovation was going on making our trip less enjoyable. The bed was okay albeit a bit hard. The bathroom was not impressive. It flooded practically everytime after showers. No toiletries except for hand soap at the sink and soap/ shampoo above bath tub.
We found that the room was not cleaned properly and realised that they did not wash our used cups. We poured some Cola on the first day we arrived and found the same cup unwashed when we checked out. Thank goodness we bought boxed/ canned drinks after the first day. Breakfast was the same everyday. Nothing exciting or worth mentioning.
+ location; very near to shops
- double standards from staff (we were part of the very few Asians amongst the majority of Australians at the hotel, but heck, the Australians were very nice to us!). very very poor service to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the top leisure hotels in Bali, Febri's Hotel is very popular among Australian family travelers. The hotel location is well-known for its close proximity to shops, restaurants and beach. From the travellers' reviews, mostly praised the hotel's great value, meticulous cleanliness and friendly service. Please ensure to inform the hotel for request(s) and estimated time of check-in at least 2 days prior to arrival. Booking documents + passport(s) will be required upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Febri's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Febri`s Hotel And Spa
- Febri`s Hotel Kuta
- Febris Hotel Kuta
- Febri's Hotel & Spa Bali/Kuta