“A hidden secret”

Ranked #32 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“A hidden secret”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I recently spent 4 days at the Adhi Jaya after the hotel I had booked didn't have my booking. What a lovely surprise I got when I saw my room. It was large and clean with modern decor. My room overlooked the rear garden and was relaxing an peaceful.

The staff were so polite and happy to help. This hotel is a hidden secret in an ideal location, I will definitely stay here again.

Thank you to the Adhi Jaya for making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: I chose a Deluxe room at te rear overlooking garden.. Very peaceful.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank PV6946

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've stayed here during my birthday in February 2012. The hotel is awesome. Great location. Friendly staff. A perfect place to stay i could say.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank shaqKualaLumpur
Perth
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stayed at the Adhi Jaya for our last 3 nights in Bali. We wanted to be able to do last minute shopping, visit Waterbom and be close to the airport. the Adhi Jaya fit the bill perfectly.

I was a bit concerned I had made an awful mistake when we arrived to find a woman ranting and raving about there being no hot water for a shower in the rooms. The reception staff assured us the the engineers had turned the water off for an hour only and everyhthing should be fine very shortly - so we continued to check in.
The water was the only issue that we had for the 3 days we were there. One morning their was no hot water ( this was rectified quite quickly) and then on the last day there was no water at all, which made showering obviously impossible - but hey, we are in Bali!

We only ate breakfast in the restuarant and it was great, buffet with Indonesian on one side and western on the other. Plenty of food, cooked well.
The pool area was wonderful and we spent a bit of time each day dipping our toes.
The best thing about this place would be the location - directly opposite Discovery Plaza, right next door to Waterbom and not far from the rest of Kuta. Being in such a busy part of Tuban, I was surprised that there was not more noise. Inside the rooms you can not hear anything and there is only minimal noise when you are in the pool area.
This is a good little hotel, with a good little price to match!

2 Thank Perthbornandbred
Adelaide
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband , teenage daughter and I stayed at Adhi Jaya Hotel in Kuta from 8th - 19th April 2012. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The service was faultless and all staff including the hardworking groundsmen very friendly, greeting us at each encounter. Fast check in service, messages passed on promptly, wakeup call times exact etc. The Indonesian and international dishes on the buffet breakfast were great. The variety of tropical juices endless. Papaya, tamarind, mixed berry... there were three to choose from each day. On our second to last day I asked one of the Balinese waiters if there was any chance we were having soursop juice the next morning. She replied that she would put in my request. My favourite of all the juices greeted me the next morning! Just another of the little touches of Balinese hospitality and why Australians love our Indonesian neighbours. The swimming pool was wonderful, very deep and relaxing. This hotel is like an oasis in Kuta. We had spotted it set back quietly from the road on a previous visit and vowed to stay there. We enjoyed our quiet pool view room which was only seconds from the lobby. No hiking through the grounds of a resort. I must mention the security staff. They stand out in the heat wearing long black clothing and always say hello to you. Whenever you cross the busy road between the hotel and Centro Plaza they blow their whistle and stop the traffic in both directions for you to cross safely. And they do it for you with a smile. Balinese workers are so well trained, honest and patient. No one rolls their eyes at you as they might back home in a shop or hotel. A little recommendation perhaps. We would have enjoyed hearing Balinese pop music instead of Western music by the pool as this hotel is postively charming. (Piped gamellan was played in the restaurant). Our 20 year old Balinese driver Kedak played (and sang) music by Widi Widiana. During our stay we went to Supernova to purchase his latest cd 'Gek Cantik' so we could bring our favourite song back to Australia - Sayonara. We are sure other international guests would love it too! We wish this hotel and its staff happiness, safety, good health and prosperity. Julie-Ann, John and India from Adelaide, South Australia. PS Fabulous full body massage and coffee body scrub at the hotel spa.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are well located. Superior garden view look wonderful also.
9 Thank Julie-Ann B
Perth, Australia
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have stayed at this charming hotel twice now and enjoyed it both times. It is so convenient to get to from the airport and, although it is quite close to a main road, it is not at all noisy. It is next to the Waterbom park, so would be great for families. The breakfasts are eclectic and delicious. The pool is always clean. Our room this time was near a tranquil grassed area. Perfect!
The concierge allowed us to leave some baggage in a secure area while we are in Lembongan. I really couldn't fault this lovely place. Almost don't want to let people know about it in case I can't get a booking next time!

3 Thank kathylamb52
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Running through Agoda Service via internet, I decided to book this hotel. Indeed, a very impresive and satisfy place to stay in Bali ( 9 - 11 April 2012). Upon arrival, greeted with pleasant smiles, efficient check-in service and had a clean with complete necessities room (#102). Had tasty breakfast with helpful and pleasant staff in attendance. Would definitely come back to stay here.

• Stayed April 2012
Darwin, NT
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here last year as a last minute book in with Flight Center for nine days, when we arrived the hotel was clean, looked new and was a small hotel in the middle of everything and hardly any noise at all when you where in your rooms. We first checked and they gave us a room near the back wall but we had paid for a pool view room so we went to front desk and they said sorry and gave us our front pool room. The breakfast buffet was good, they would always call us at 7am to remind us that it has started. I thank both guards as well for looking after my boyfriend one late, they where gate and actually became our friends :)
Thank you for a good time, will be visiting the food again but is going to be moving around this time sorry.
But good 100% service from everyone, keep up the good work :)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple