My partner and I were actually booked into the Adi Dharma Hotel but got horrible lost in the alley ways and ended up at the cottages (same company- different location)
We are happy that we did the staff were lovely, he place is small but well maintained, it is an older place but the rooms are big enough and clean.
Pool was lovely, back far enough from the road so no noise. The only bad thing was our bathroom window opened to the path where people came in from the alleyways, so we were woken up by a fair few groups of late night drinkers getting home. Sure this wouldnt be the case if you had a room a floor up etc.
Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the heart of Kuta where shopping, dining, entertainment and famous Kuta Beach are within walking distance. Adi Dharma Cottages is Balinese design hotel which has been renovated recently. Staffs are friendly and helpful to make your stay feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adi Dharma Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Dharma Cottages Hotel Kuta
- Adhi Dharma
- Adi Dharma Cottages Bali/Kuta