We have stayed here a couple of times and definitly recommend it. It's very basic (but it's so cheap you cannot complain) but is all you need. Rooms are nice and clean with air conditioning, pool is great, restaurant is great. Location is really good too, not too far a walk around both Poppies Lanes for some shopping, and also has all the clubs just down the street. Plenty of restaurants nearby and staff are more than willing to help with anything you need. Don't go between November/December though unless you plan on being a sardine in the pool with all the schoolies kids! But all of Bali is like that during that time of year. Overall great and very cheap place to stay and even though it's super close to everything it's very quiet and peaceful within hotel grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the heart of Kuta where shopping, dining, entertainment and famous Kuta Beach are within walking distance. Adi Dharma Cottages is Balinese design hotel which has been renovated recently. Staffs are friendly and helpful to make your stay feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adi Dharma Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Dharma Cottages Hotel Kuta
- Adhi Dharma
- Adi Dharma Cottages Bali/Kuta