We stayed at the Adi Dharma Cottages from the 2nd to the 15th of October 2012, firstly we are a family of 4 with 2 young children 2 & 8 and normally stay in Tuban, so was a little hesitant to stay here, but the location was fantastic, just north of Poppies Lane 2 and within walking distance to most things. We put in a request a few weeks before travelling to get connecting rooms and we were lucky enough to get the single level bungalows (403 & 404) which are inter connecting. The rooms are basic but roomy, with lots of storage space and was really clean, the bathrooms look like they have had an minor upgrade, but nothing flash, but again, always clean and well presented. The cottages and grounds were kept immaculate with a team of very friendly gardeners and ground staff out every day. The pool was small but never over crowded, the swim up pool bar however is at the hotel and not the cottages. But that was not a problem as the staff were always willing to bring you a cold drink or food. Be aware that the cottages sides onto a laneway for local housing and the dogs, motorbikes etc take a few days to get used to. Also there is a roof top bar only about 50m away and they go OFF on a Saturday nite until 2am, but the kids slept through so not a huge problem.
The staff make this hotel, they are friendly, warm, accommodating and always have a smile on their faces. Breakfast is a little boring, with only a very small selection of fruit and horid juice on offer, but the eggs, pancakes and Indonesian food they have on offer make up for it, plus there is a Starbucks across the road for much better coffee.
I would highly recommend this hotel as an excellent 3ish star place to stay either long or short term and definately will be back again. Thanks for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the heart of Kuta where shopping, dining, entertainment and famous Kuta Beach are within walking distance. Adi Dharma Cottages is Balinese design hotel which has been renovated recently. Staffs are friendly and helpful to make your stay feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Adi Dharma Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adi Dharma Cottages Hotel Kuta
- Adhi Dharma
- Adi Dharma Cottages Bali/Kuta