Just stayed at the Melasti Beach Bungalow and Spa for a week and certainly will be back.
Walked past many times but didn't know just how big it was.
Had a choice of rooms which was a change from a take it or leave it that you get from most hotels.
Rooms are huge bigger than normal.
Pool good. The only down side was the breakfast not great.
Good spa with great prices, best facial I've had in ages for $9 and they use great products.
Really great position close to many great eatery's.
Price pretty good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you so much for selecting Melasti Kuta Bungalows as your home away from home. Build and founded among set of tropical garden and exotic plants, Melasti Kuta bungalows & Spa, Provide you a sense of calm holiday and peace of mind. Just 5 minutes drive from airport on the Kuta Beach, close to the biggest shopping area on Kuta, Waterboom Park and Yes! Kuta night life. When Balinese hospitality meets western comfortability, you can have the word "Melasti" in mind meeting all of your expectation available in various rooms categories : Suite Room, Deluxe Room, Superior Room, and Standard Room for those who wish to have the whole comfortability at home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melasti Kuta Bungalows and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melasti Beach Bungalows And Spa
- Melasti Beach Bungalows Hotel Kuta
- Melasti Beach Hotel
- Melasti Kuta Bungalows And Spa Bali