- Good location at the busy spot at Kuta
- Bed is comfortable
- Bed room and toilet are clean
- New hotel
Need some improvement:
- Service need to be improved, staff seems quite inexperience
- The ceiling was really wet and worrying during heavy rain.
- Breakfast is boring, not much varieties, I even skipped breakfast and find food elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terrace at Kuta is a little gem in the heart of Kuta with affordable price. Strategically located where shops, restaurants and pubs are just steps away from the hotel. Only seven minutes walking distance to the famous Kuta Beach for it sunset and good wave for surfing.Hotel Terrace at Kuta is great hotel not just for couples but also for family those looking for affordability at prime location, the hotel ensure you for great comfort and excellent service. We are looking forward for your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Terrace At Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Terrace At Kuta Bali