“Excellent food drink service”
Review of Bene Lane Cafe - CLOSED

Bene Lane Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer a challenge to find a better coffee in Bali. Don't like our coffee, Don't pay. Our staff cook and serve to western standards, we use only Australian meats and get a lot of comments on our REAL Bacon. It may not look flash from the street but come in and give it a go, I guarantee you will not leave disappointed. We offer some of the best WIFI in Bali, and the fresh juices are all 100% fruit. It has also proven to be a great meeting place for solo travelers.
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Will be eating here for the rest of our breakfast meals, even though we have all ready paid for breakfasts at our hotel heaps better here

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The bacon, the burgers, the coffee (best cafe latte I've ever had), the big breakfast ($6 for a serious feast), the juices (the Herminator is a MUST), everything! Grant has done an exceptional job of providing a delicious menu and training his Balinese staff to provide service that is unmatched in bali. You are welcomed with a cold face towel, provided a menu instantly and the food and drinks come out fresh and fast.

Grant is also a really friendly bloke who is more than happy to help you sort out day trips and provide advice on where's good to go as he has a ton of contacts.

I hope to find a cafe this good in Melbourne!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Great food, brilliant coffee and friendly staff. Was here when it first opened and haven't left...If you got a king size appetite or need a coffee to get you going in the morning, don't go past Bene Lane.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Newly opened Cafe tucked away in Lekak Bena Lane, I enjoyed two breakfasts here, reasonably priced and coffee is great. One of the best pancakes I have had in Bali. Will return here when next in Bali to try other meun options. Very friendly and felt very comfortable there even on my own, had a good feel to the place. I will be back and recommend others to go!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Fresh fruit, great coffees, good atmosphere overall a great place to eat at! Food is great good pricing! We were even given complimentry food. I highly recommend this restaurant! Good service thank you :)
We will see you next visit Grant :)

1  Thank Makayla2984