All reviews bloody sweet restaurant manager george swim up bar cocktail party deluxe pool view room the hotel manager home away from home pool side cleaned daily air conditioner bali holiday ground floor great pool the hustle and bustle kuta beach agung massage
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Hi im currently at this hotel with a friend and my 4 kids i think this hotels great rooms are good pool and barpool great the staff are really friendly and helpful and the breakfast is really nice plenty to choose from and even all the restaurant food is beautiful to nothing to fault at all for me id definitely stay here again. Theres not many kids here at all so a bit boring at times for the kiddies. Would be great if they had a bigger better ladder to enter and exit pool. Well done staff

2  Thank nicoff575_11
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Miss nicoff575_11,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Have just returned from my 4th stay at Legian Paradiso. After 17 trips to Bali, I have now stayed the last 4 times at LP. It has everything we need for a great holiday. Beautiful helpful friendly staff and nothing is ever too much trouble. I did not hesitate to ring for extra towels, pillows and ice bucket. Sing Ken Ken. Love all our greetings as we enter and leave the hotel lobby and dining area. This is a credit to the GM, George who happily mingles and meets new guests.
Lovely breakfast which is plentiful enough as I always bare in mind, I didn't have to prepare it and cook it so I'm most grateful for the selection and variety.
Have stayed in the ground floor pool view deluxe rooms and prefer these over the superior rooms. Rooms are well kept, clean and fresh and beds are very comfortable. The pool and gardens are excellent.
Bloody Sweet restaurant and bar at the front has a great new menu and good prices, and love that you can sit and be street watching also.
This is an excellent hotel for price, location and service.
Also, I love that you get great free wifi in your room and by the pool, not just in the reception area.
I can't wait to be back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank emmy-cait

Dear Miss Emmy-cait,

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have been staying at legian paridoso for 12 years staff are excellent it is in the best position. It feels,like my second home have made many lovely friends both from Australia and from Bali and other parts of the world

Room tip: Great valve
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Christine A

Dear Miss Christine A,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at Legian Paradiso! They say people make places and this would be true for the LP. The people starting from the GM to the garden staff make this place magic for me. The service that is personalized, friendly and professional. Every time I have stayed here I have had this great service. George the GM goes out of his way to ensure you have everything you need and nothing is too much trouble. I love the smiles and greetings from the breakfast staff and the housekeeping do a wonderful job of ensuring rooms are clean and fresh.
The gardens are well maintained. The pool is lovely although a bit warm! I swam mostly at night.
For friends, families or even single people who want good honest accommodation for a very reasonable price this is a great stop.

Room tip: We have stayed in pool view rooms. I like the ones slightly to the left or right of the pool.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Miss Japoon,

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a good experience, however... Two nights in a row I have had to get my tea from another location while my family and traveling companions ate here. Most recently I was told I could not order a meal as the kitchen was closed. A friend had just ordered his meal no more than 15 seconds previously and a group of 8 people were still reading the menu!!!! When I pointed this out to the waiter I was told "sorry, no more orders". Not happy!!!

4  Thank sandgroperperth2018
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Tidak98,
Warmest Greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our Hotel and I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. Please rest assured that your valuable feedback regarding services and facilities is taken very seriously.

Your feedback will certainly be taken into consideration when future refurbishment will be planned. We have well noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvement and rectification to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service to all of our guests.

Dear Tidak98, I hope despite your disappointment on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

I hope despite your less than perfect stay on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.