“Fantastic, friendly, and great location.”

Legian Paradiso Hotel
Ranked #89 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Fantastic, friendly, and great location.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Have just returned from my 4th stay at Legian Paradiso. After 17 trips to Bali, I have now stayed the last 4 times at LP. It has everything we need for a great holiday. Beautiful helpful friendly staff and nothing is ever too much trouble. I did not hesitate to ring for extra towels, pillows and ice bucket. Sing Ken Ken. Love all our greetings as we enter and leave the hotel lobby and dining area. This is a credit to the GM, George who happily mingles and meets new guests.
Lovely breakfast which is plentiful enough as I always bare in mind, I didn't have to prepare it and cook it so I'm most grateful for the selection and variety.
Have stayed in the ground floor pool view deluxe rooms and prefer these over the superior rooms. Rooms are well kept, clean and fresh and beds are very comfortable. The pool and gardens are excellent.
Bloody Sweet restaurant and bar at the front has a great new menu and good prices, and love that you can sit and be street watching also.
This is an excellent hotel for price, location and service.
Also, I love that you get great free wifi in your room and by the pool, not just in the reception area.
I can't wait to be back.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank emmy-cait
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Miss Emmy-cait,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Arys Pradana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Helensburgh, Australia
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have been staying at legian paridoso for 12 years staff are excellent it is in the best position. It feels,like my second home have made many lovely friends both from Australia and from Bali and other parts of the world

Room Tip: Great valve
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine A
Dear Miss Christine A,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at Legian Paradiso! They say people make places and this would be true for the LP. The people starting from the GM to the garden staff make this place magic for me. The service that is personalized, friendly and professional. Every time I have stayed here I have had this great service. George the GM goes out of his way to ensure you have everything you need and nothing is too much trouble. I love the smiles and greetings from the breakfast staff and the housekeeping do a wonderful job of ensuring rooms are clean and fresh.
The gardens are well maintained. The pool is lovely although a bit warm! I swam mostly at night.
For friends, families or even single people who want good honest accommodation for a very reasonable price this is a great stop.

Room Tip: We have stayed in pool view rooms. I like the ones slightly to the left or right of the pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Miss Japoon,

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a good experience, however... Two nights in a row I have had to get my tea from another location while my family and traveling companions ate here. Most recently I was told I could not order a meal as the kitchen was closed. A friend had just ordered his meal no more than 15 seconds previously and a group of 8 people were still reading the menu!!!! When I pointed this out to the waiter I was told "sorry, no more orders". Not happy!!!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Tidak98
Arys P, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Tidak98,
Warmest Greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am most concerned that you have left with such a negative feeling about our Hotel and I sincerely regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. Please rest assured that your valuable feedback regarding services and facilities is taken very seriously.

Your feedback will certainly be taken into consideration when future refurbishment will be planned. We have well noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvement and rectification to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service to all of our guests.

Dear Tidak98, I hope despite your disappointment on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

I hope despite your less than perfect stay on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Woy Woy, Australia
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Just returned from our stay at The Legian Paradiso and will definately be returning. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating and made you feel very welcome. The location was also great. Great place to stay for families. The breakfast was very nice and had a good variety

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tanya P,

Geelong, Australia
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is an older hotel in Legian Street.

There are a few restaurants around it and there is a hotel car to use at the front of the hotel Reasonable price too.

Rooms are quite big but we had a smaller twin room and was quiet at the back of the hotel.
Near pool is noisey and pool is big and clean although the bar in the pool is well used.

Restaurant staff are friendly and capable.
Would I stay here again No. there are better hotels for less around.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel Much quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Judith P
Dear JodyPAustralia,
Warmest greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.com

It concerns us greatly to read your comment in regards to your unfortunate experience at our resort recently.

Please allow us to take your comments with all its points and use it as improvement opportunities for us to ensure fine tuning is made in the future. I really appreciate your fair openness and constructive feedback.

In closing we would like to thank you for choosing Legian Paradiso Hotel. We do hope we will have another chance to welcoming you back at our resort so that we are able to somehow restore your faith in this hotel and its associates.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Best place to stay for a family. Staff are fantastic, food is great, rooms are clean.
Location is ideal. Close to shops, beach and kuta is 10 minute walk away. We will defiantly be back.
Bloody sweet restaurant is located at the front of the hotel and has cuisine from all nations. Great food at a good price.

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank Tidak98
Dear Tidak98,

Arys Pradana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Dewi Sri Hotel
#62 of 86 in Legian
Hotel Terrace At Kuta
Hotel Terrace At Kuta
#11 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Legian Paradiso Hotel? Share your experiences!