“Fantastic!”

Legian Paradiso Hotel
Ranked #103 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had an amazing stay at Legian Paradiso.. All the staff were very attentive and friendly, always saying hello. Arrived at approx 12.00pm and was taken straight to our room and received welcome drink.. Didn't have to wait til 2pm check in which was awesome! Room had everything we needed, was attended to every day - fresh sheets and cleaned etc. No problem getting a lounge next to the pool. Staff were great, helped us organise transport to rafting and bike ride in Ubud and Paintballing in Kuta.. Also received free transport to the airport on check out. Hotel held a complimentary cocktail party for hotel guests with free drinks & nibbles.. This was great, I won a free cooking lesson with the head chef of the hotel. Hotel close to everything!! Walking distance to everywhere. Great price for great hotel. George the manager is also fantastic, personally showed us to our room when we arrived!! Overall a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Digimon19

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was my 3rd trip to Bali and my 2nd stay at Legian Paradiso Hotel. Having a pool room both stays was the way to go with great pricing. The staff can not be faulted. Just the most attentive and friendly service. Making you feel part of their family. Rooms where clean and comfy. Walking distance to everywhere. Bloody Sweet had great food, excellent service and awesome entertainment! Definitely will return !!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Melissy6
LegianParadiso, Manager at Legian Paradiso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest,
Sunny greetings from Legian Paradiso Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your Legian Paradiso experience and we are happy to hear that that you had an amazing stay here at the resort.

I do greatly appreciated your comments upon our team and certainly will share it with them that I believe they will feel very appreciated.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

With best regards,
Arys Pradana

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Recently stayed here with extended family for 11 days. Very large comfortable bed,TV, fridge,tea and coffee and good size bathroom. We had a pool view room but from our room we could only see the back of the pool cabana and some palm trees. Pool area was lovely and had no trouble getting a lounger by the pool. Some people have said the music is too loud but over the 11 days we were there the music was loud enough to hear but by no means too loud. Beer at he Bloody Sweet Restaurant was more expensive than any other bars we drank at so seldom drank there. Staff were very friendly and rooms were clean. Good position as it is close to markets,Garlic Lane and beach is only a short walk. Excellent cheap spa next door. Good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank grandmanomad
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was my third trip to Bali and a first time guest at this hotel. We arrived early at around 11 am and we're taken straight to our room which was awesome, thought we would have to wait till the check in time.
We were upgraded to a poolside room but unfortunately it was not my cup of tea, had a headache from the music at the pool. The next day I went and asked to be moved and they could not do enough for me and straight away we had a gorgeous garden view room and it was lovely and quiet.
The room was great, the beds comfortable the room cleaned everyday, lots of tv channels. Which was needed because my mother had hurt her back so we didn't get out much.
The place is in a great location, short Walk to markets and shops and an awesome massage place next door, got my hair done for a real cheap price.
Now lets talk about George he is awesome as well makes you feel very welcome and invited us out for tea with him and the cocktail party, which we accidentally missed bummer for us.
The only problem we had was my mother could not get in or out of the pool but they could fix this by putting a safety rail.
Loved the place and will go again.

Room Tip: Garden view room if you want peace and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracylee369
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here for the last few days and really liked it.
Our room is really big with a great tv, fridge, shower etc.
The pool area is really nice and the staff are brilliant!
I'd recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ChrisOwensTrainer
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Arrived and told two hours before our room will be ready. A free lunch in the Bloody Rip Off restaurant would have been a nice offer for the inconvenience. But instead we got shown where to put our bags, a couch and an orange juice in the reception area.
Once in our room I requested some air freshner as the room reeked of smoke, the smell reminded me of my nightclub days in the eighties. We did request another room but gave up after the third day.
Having a pool side room I did have to check that I was in Bali not Ibiza, the music was loud and techno, which was a bit strange when most of the folks around the pool were over 50's bintang singlet males. At the end of our stay the folks around the pool had a average age of twenties the music changed to John Denver's Country Road. Not to sure which I preferred.

I renamed the hotel restaruant to Bloody Rip Off after receiving the bill for one large Bintang , the charge were double compared to the drinks at beach front hotels watching the sunset and restaurants & bars nearby.

I recommend it to people who smoke and like Bali in the 80's vibe.
Free WiFi was a good thing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeterW_11
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed here for a total of 19 nights and first time at this hotel, have been to Bali about nine times and really do rate this place for its service, cleanliness and food.
We had a great stay here and found the staff to be some of the friendliest we have encountered, would not hesitate to bring a family here as it was safe and quiet, one of the best three star places and would rate it higher.
Thanks to George and his staff we will be back.
Great value for money here.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple