“Bellissimo”

IL Tempio
Ranked #51 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Il Tempio is located at the front of the Bali Garden Beach Resort. A modern interpretation of authentic Italian cuisine, the restaurant is presented in a simple but yet elegant way in an informal and friendly atmosphere. It has semi open kitchen, lounge and bar, main dining room, and al fresco dining in a garden setting.
Perth
“Bellissimo”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Ate here twice on our recent visit to Bali. Firstly for dinner we chose the surprise 'Feed Me' caption on the menu. Our family of 5 really enjoyed the 3 courses we were served. A little bit of everything to taste - it was wonderful. Came back another day for lunch and had the blackboard specials. Again a fantastic lunch. Reasonably priced and great service. Would recommend.

• Visited January 2014
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at IL Tempio, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear SuziewooziePerth,
Warmest Greeting from Ristorante Il Tempio...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent visit to Il Tempio. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our restaurant and service.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in near future.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kuta, Indonesia
“Best meal ever”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

In thirty years coming to Bali this is the best restaurant we have eaten at. The staff were exceptional as was the food and drink. It was very reasonably priced and in a good clean setting. Rina is the assistant to the manager Darma and the service they gave along with their staff was exceptional. The food and wine were very reasonably priced and I would recommend this restaurant to anybody. Peter and Sandra (Mildura! Australia )

Visited January 2014
Dear Peter W,
Warmest Greeting from Ristorante Il Tempio...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful visit in Il Tempio. I will pass on your comments to Rina, Darma and Il Tempio team as it will serve as an encouragement to them.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jane Patricia
“Raw chicken and a very long wait”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I just stopped by for some dinner because it is such a gorgeous venue.

I ordered 'squid' for my entree but when it came out it was actually octopus.... I did try it and it was just awful. I put it to the side when one of the lovely staff came over to see what was going on. She apologized deeply and actually removed it from our bill.

An hour and forty-five minute later we then got our mains. I had a pizza, it was ok, slightly under done but I wouldn't have it again.

My friend got his man which was chicken breast. It was literally some chicken on spaghetti and a bit of tomato sauce, so nothing special. But due to the poor lighting we noticed over half way through it was still very pink inside of the breast.

Very disappointing experience. I can only be pleased about my watermelon juice.

Dear Brooke W,
Warmest Greeting from Ristorante Il Tempio...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Il Tempio.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly dressed the issues you have experienced regarding our service and food quality. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right.
I would be pleased if you could contact me direct on smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order to discuss your issues and find a satisfactory solution. I look forward to hearing from you

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com
“Looks grande, tastes bland.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

So this place is new, great lighting, perfect menu. Service was great but extremely slow, often couldn't find anyone to order or get another drink. We had the squid entree which was actually baby octopus, they apologized and said they wouldn't charge us. My main was the rosemary chicken, it was raw in the middle....I didn't say anything due to the incident with the entree as I didn't want to look like a trouble maker. The other meals we had were nothing to rave about either. The cocktails were great, it's still new and seems to have a lot of teething problems, I wouldn't go back though.

Dear Brenton E,
Warmest greeting from Ristorante Il Tempio...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your visit to Il Tempio.

I am glad you enjoyed our location and our menu. However, I apologies if you still found some issues regarding on our serving speed, and the food serving. We have certainly addressed those issues with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for your sharing and concern. We hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Atlanta, Georgia
“good price, best food”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Me and my wife had dinner in tempio, they have friendly staff and the food it is delicious. the cocktails and cold beer its so good and reasonable price. we'll come back

• Visited December 2013
Dear yogiATL,
Warmest Greeting from Ristorante Il Tempio...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful time at Il Tempio.
I will pass on your comments to Il Tempio team. Again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.