“Another taste for coffee lover”

Black Canyon Coffee
Ranked #38 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Kuta
Cuisines: Cafe
Jakarta
“Another taste for coffee lover”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Good choice for coffee lover with mixed traditional Bali and Thai atmosphere. Greetings are in Thai.

Visited February 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Avoid at all cost! Monopoly & they don't care”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Queued at 630pm and by the time we got to the cashier, was told they only serve 3 choices out of the numerous shown on the menu. Only chicken & sausage rice or fries & part of chicken wing (not full). Being the only sit down eatery inside the check-in, we ordered at 655pm and then was told we had to look for our own seats. Checked with waiter for our food after 15mins and they said coming. Another half hour and food and waiter still say coming. After another check, one of the waitress finally took our chit and gave to the kitchen. When we complained they didn't admit it and gave us an attitude that they didn't care!! The food finally came after AN HOUR! Two plates of chicken and sausage rice. Pathetic looking and awful!

• Visited February 2014
Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's suck”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The airport has only 1 restaurant, black canyon. Only 1 cashier and 1 menu for the customers, low efficiency for food cooking. No more afterward.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LapKei
Johannesburg, South Africa
“OMG could things get worse”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Was one hungry family at the airport after skipping lunch to get to the flight. Looked forward to food at the departure lounge. Well all I can say is this is the worst service ever. Had tons of staff all running around and no one knew what was going on. Had to go to counter to order only to discover that most of menu was out of stock. They even told me they has sold out of tooth picks!! Food came in relays when one finished the next person got their food. Which I must say wasn't bad. But also very very expensive. All I can advise is eat before the airport. As for Black Canyon. You need to halve your staff and train them properly. They are useless.

1 Thank Glynda K
Perth, Australia
“Flight from Hell with Food Poisoning”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

After two weeks in India and two weeks in Bali with no problem I should have known better than to buy a ready made chicken sandwich from Black Canyon Coffee in Bali airport. Within an hour I was frequenting the toilet dreading the flight home to Perth. Throughout the flight I made numerous visits to the toilet. Forty five minutes out of Perth and I threw up. Fortunately I was again in the toilet for what would have been a very embarrassing and messy incident. Even now the day after I am still off color but mindful that it could have been a lot worse.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Black Canyon Coffee? Share your experiences!