“Great place!”

Kuta Leather And Tailor
Ranked #6 of 74 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: KUTA LEATHER TAILOR ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR IN BALI (BASED FROM TRAVELER'S REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR) SPECIAL TAILOR FOR FORMAL SUITS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER SHOES, LEATHER BAG, ETC.. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, CUSTOM MADE AND TAILORED SPECIAL FOR YOUR SIZE OR BODY SHAPE.. TAKE 3 DAYS TO PRODUCTION AND 1 DAY FOR ALTERATION (IN CASE WE NEED IT). BRING YOUR BEST DESIGN AND GET YOUR DREAM CLOTHS HERE.. **many kind of leather types , wool and colors are available** **ready stock products are also available**
Helsinki, Finland
“Great place!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The place was a little bit tricky to find but it was definitely worth visiting! I ordered 2 suits and 2 shirts and they were perfect! At first when I went to the shop, guy called Rudy took my measures and we selected the fabrics. He told me to come back after a few days for fitting. When I came back for fitting we noticed that my suit jackets were a little bit too long. However, Rudy promised that they will do their best to make my jackets couple of centimetres shorter. So I came back to the shop on next morning and I was amazed how nice work they had done. It is quite challenging to make suit jacket shorter without making it look weird but they managed to do it perfectly! I am very satisfied! Everything was nice: price, quality, service. I would highly recommend this place!

Visited January 2014
5 Thank Peter R

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great results, very friendly service”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I went to the shop next to the Art Market in Kuta. Was a little tricky to find as the Street Jalan Bakung Sari is in two sections. It is literally next to Art Market, but in an upstairs shop. I just asked one of the locals who happily showed me where it was.
I emailed Leo pictures of a jacket I wanted. Leo took my measurements and arranged to bring it to my hotel in Legian 2 days later for fitting. My jacket was a little too big, so Leo was more than happy to bring it back once final alterations had been made, and a perfect size for me.
Leo has also told me for future he can come to hotel to measure and take order, so don't even need to get out into hustle and bustle of Kuta if I prefer.
I love my leather jacket. Beautiful soft leather, fits well and very comfortable. I will definitely be ordering more in the future

3 Thank Laura W
Perth, Australia
“Good experience!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you want to get a suit made while you are in Bali, an you don't want all they annoying salesmen on the street telling you about their good prices and quality. Then go here!!! A nice little shop where you meet really honest people telling you about how it is. They know what they are doing. They don't really negotiate the price, because they don't comprise the quality!
The only place I would consider my suits to be done in the future!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Kitkat-tommy
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Quality and Amazing Service!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Every time I go to Bali I visit my friends at Kuta Leather. These guys really do offer the best quality materials and they work frantically to achieve exactly what you're looking for. I was able to see who was making my suits and how they were being made. I was treated like a true gentleman and their services allowed me to do other things and come back a few days later to a suit I still love. See these guys, they're the best.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank SteveBoothroyd
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Visit Leo and Rudy a few times a year”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Anything you want made for less than half the retail price in Australia, see kuta leather. I have been using them for over 10 years now, they can make to order from pictures in magazines very easily. I think I have 3 leather jackets from here which are still amazing even though I love in them in winter. Also I get shoes and handbags repaired quite often. The boys have a modern touch if need be which a lot of the Bali tailors lack.

3 Thank Janjandick