“Quality workmanship and materials.”

Kuta Leather And Tailor
Ranked #6 of 78 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: KUTA LEATHER TAILOR ONE OF THE BEST TAILOR IN BALI (BASED FROM TRAVELER'S REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISOR) SPECIAL TAILOR FOR FORMAL SUITS, LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER BOOTS, LEATHER SHOES, LEATHER BAG, ETC.. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, CUSTOM MADE AND TAILORED SPECIAL FOR YOUR SIZE OR BODY SHAPE.. TAKE 3 DAYS TO PRODUCTION AND 1 DAY FOR ALTERATION (IN CASE WE NEED IT). BRING YOUR BEST DESIGN AND GET YOUR DREAM CLOTHS HERE.. **many kind of leather types , wool and colors are available** **ready stock products are also available**
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Quality workmanship and materials.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I first met Rudy and Leo in 2009. Since this time I have had a leather jacket, a blazer, a woolen coat, and 5 pairs of leather shoes made. To this day I still wear all of these items. All items were tailored specifically to my size. If they thought I was unhappy with an item, they were more than happy to make an alteration.

When I tried on my leather jacket, I was happy with the size, though they assured me the sleeves needed another half an inch in length, and returned with the altered jacket the next day. These guys know their work!

Best of all, they are the nicest people we have met in Bali, and probably speak the best English!

4 Thank Cal R