“great italian food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“great italian food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great italian food would recommend bella italia to anyone who loves Italian food. We ate there at least 5 times love the food & service.

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kuta, Indonesia
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Besides the good Italian food, the service is exceptional, friendly and all served in a timely manner, nothing was too much trouble, and all the wait staff had excellent English. Food is amazing. Suitable for all.

• Visited September 2013
“Great resto, great food, great price”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

A small but beautiful restaurant located in the alley of Kuta at Gang Bedugul.
Awesome italian food with great price and hospitality.
A very recomended place.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food. Great staff hidden in gang Ronta”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Walked past a few times and then finally decided to stop in for dinner. We were more than happy with both the meal and the service. The decor is very unexpected in the surrounds of Kuta but they look and feel really nice. Will definitely be back. Starter, 2 mains, 1 dessert and 4 drinks under $30

DENPASAR
“Bellissimo...will be one of the best restaurant in Bali.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I came across Bella Italia by coincidence after passing thru the gang from Poppies I to Poppies II.

The ambience of the restaurant feels like we are in Italy. There was a young boy wearing a hat and strip red and white uniform at the front of the restaurant giving out pizza tester. I noticed he speaks a few languages beside his mother tongue Bahasa.

As i stepped in the restaurant, a male server usher me to my seat. He gave me the menu and a basket of crackers with a small cup of thousand island. I asked the server if he can give some recommendation? As with confident he said for Starter he would recommend Garlic Bread. For main course he asked of i would like pizza or pasta? And i told him pasta. He immediately point out Spaghetti Marina. He said that this is our most favorite food here. And i said yes....why not give it a try since i like seafood.

Within 5minutes my Garlic bread was out. 4 slices of bread served on a wooden plate. Nice presentation!! Tried one and hmmm....very nice! Finished all four slices cause i was hungry.

Server clear the wooden plate away. And in about 5-10minutes the server came with a plate of spaghetti marina. Server placed the plate and asked if i would like some black pepper? I said no and he asked again if there is anything else i want. Very caring server. Well trained. When i tasted the spaghetti i said "Belissimo" very nice & beautiful taste. Can't believe that a small italian restaurant hidden in the heart of Poppies. They should open one in Seminyak or Oberoi. I complete my meal and within seconds the server cleared my plate. Then he brings a Dessert menu. I told him i was full but i don't mind having a look at the menu. Then I saw very interesting desserts menu. My favorite ofcourse was Tiramisu & Pennacotta. I end up ordering Tiramisu. Not too sweet but very nice.

I fully recommend this italian restaurant for those who love and enjoy a beautiful moment when dining. Good job guys! Two Thumbs Up!!