“Awesome place to relax” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sicilia Spa

Sicilia Spa
Ranked #15 of 125 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Sicilia Spa is the spa in Kuta area-located near the ocean is offering all-natural spa treatments created exclusively for those of every level people who is seeking to relax.A total of seven rooms designed to offer an experience at least once in a lifetime. All five of the spacious treatment rooms contain two beds for double massages completed with shower and bathtubs special designed.
“Awesome place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

The staff are all very professional and the prices here are very reasonable. I did a 1.5 hr body massage for 130k Rp and mani padi for 80k each. Super worth it. Pictures are Instagram worthy and the complementary ginger tea and biscuits are just lovely.

Place opens from 10-9pm (:

Visited February 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Mandi lulur & balinese massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

The spa is hidden away from passerby. I found it thru google. Went there with my mom&sister. We took the mandi lulur package for 2 hrs at only Rp200,000 each. Start with balinese massage, followed by a scrub and ends with a flower soak. Ginger tea & biscuit was served. Overall, value for money. I will go again ;-)

3 Thank elaina_tan
Ubud
“Relax, relax, relax......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

A little gen hidden off the beach end of Double Six, down the lane near Tune Hotel is one of my favourite massage places. Clean, professional and friendly with affordable little pampers,makes it a daily must for me. Fom a full massage in deluxe room with a shower, or a pedicure, finished off with the option of ginger tea compliment the experience.
I always enjoy my massages and hope you do too.

Visited October 2013
Perth Western Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Myself & my 3 girlfriends had a 3 1/2 pampering package booked here for my birthday at a cost less than $50. It was proberly one of the best things we did on our holiday. Was a memorable day & one we will definately repeat on our next visit. We booked from home via email & the process was so easy with very quick replies. One criticism I do have is the price advertised & quoted did not include the 10% service tax but when I queried the bill and pointed out that they should mention this in bookings she very quickly took of bill, we did tip all staff (11 of them) very well though..

Visited September 2013
1 Thank JeanetteC0
world
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good deal for great relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I didn't go about timing out time here, but it seemed about right!
I booked a 3 hour honeymoon package for my bf and myself, and for his parents as well. Everybody enjoyed our time here. We had a massage, scrub, wash, soak in rose petals with cookies and strong ginger tea, and a facial.
I felt that the staff here were very experienced and very sweet. Different staff gave us our different treatments (body and facial), so I saw it as quite professional where each person took care of us according to their specialty. The spa itself is clean and serene. There was some relaxing Balinese music playing in the background and I loved the massage rooms that were inside, but had incorporated just a bit of outdoors as is the Balinese style.

Getting there was not the easiest, but it wasn't difficult either. It's just a little walk away from the main road where our taxi driver dropped us off. We enjoyed every minute of our massages, scrubs and facials (I even fell asleep at the facial haha) and I think that it was a good value for the treatments that we received. :)

Visited July 2013