“Very good burger, so so brunch”

Habitual Quench & Feed
Ranked #137 of 1,018 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: The cafe serves up breakfast, brunch and early supper from Tuesday through Sunday with a relaxed & cozy feel of dining experience, waiter service and a varied of classic dishes.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love burgers and Hbitual' s one didnt disappointed me at all.

The place is a little cozy restaurant with a very friendly staff; with funny signs on the wall to treat the staff politely.

I had the green chili cheeseburger... good bread, really tasty meat and bacon, good the idea of the chili. Only downside the cheese, not ideal for burger to me.

My partner had this kind of roast with mushrooms on potato brownhash... taste wise was ok but was literally dripping oil.

Price: A lil bit expensive, but nothing crazy

Reviewed June 23, 2014

A good friend of mine took me to this place in Umalas. The only favorite for me is the juices. They have great mix of fruits recommended for this and that, detox etc. My friend had burger, forgot the name, but the patty came out too dry for me. I had two eggs omelette, which is pretty standard. I reckon they apply few seasonings, perhaps to suit foreigners' palate.

The place is easily packed with tourists so it may be difficult to get a table. The surrounding is lovely with paddy rice fields. The service is so-so. Perhaps too busy to swing a smile? :)

Overall, this is an average place. I've tasted better brunches. But to be fair, i might have to come back again to try other recommended items.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a mixed meal here. My partner ordered a burger which he enjoyed. I ordered a mushroom salad which was disappointing and lacked a variety of salad ingredients and flavour. I am always disappointed if a salad only contains lettuce and the main ingredients (in this case mushrooms and potato rosti) - no tomato, cucumber, herbs, flavoursome dressing etc.
My partner did point out to me that I might have been a bit silly to not order a burger which they are recommended for which is probably a fair point! But I wanted something a bit lighter and left feeling disappointed.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Come here for the first time and already late for the lunch , so We order all the most favorite meals in this Restaurant .
Only accompany around 30 person , Garden View Restaurant open for Breakfast , Brunch and Lunch only ...serving a best Burger , Sandwich and Egg Benedict in Seminyak area

All Meals serves in a big portion for me and Remember you came here for meals , so never ask them about wifi , because they don't provide a wifi

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Had our small, private event at Habitual last night! Well done Astrid & Sandy and all staff - you showed levels of service, quality and value that are hard to find these days! An enormously successful night thanks to your hard work and professionalism! The ambience was perfect and I can recommend to anyone to talk to Astrid about a small party because the size of Habitual lends itself to a warm and intimate evening with your family and friends. Friends and family have all commented on how delicious and satisfying the food was and perfect for all of us - from the children through to the 'older' adults! We already loved Habitual and shouldn't have been surprised, but we were! Thank you so very, very much. PERFECT!!!!

1  Thank Monserrate