“Thank you Kusuma”
Review of Bali Agus Tour

Bali Agus Tour
Ranked #89 of 297 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an independent small group of driver-guides and chauffeurs, all passionate about our continent and excellency in service. Offer you the best possible service and tour experience in Bali.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great knowledge, great service and extremely helpful.
I recommend this service. :-) I travelled with friends to bali and we all had different ideas on what we wanted to do, but Kusuma made it all work and brought things together. Nothing was a problemfor for Kusuma he made our day flow and we never got tired of the things to do or the places to see. When we got hungry or thirsty Kusuma new somewhere to go. We used Kusuma's service on more than one acasion, mainly because he was easy to understand and very trustworthy and above all, extremely affordable!!
Thanks for a fantastic time Kusuma, keep up the great work and l look forward to seeing you again.

AbadiAgus2013, Owner at Bali Agus Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Ian

Many thanks for taking your time to write a review about our team (Komang Kusuma).
We believe your review will help other travellers finding our flexible driver during their trip in Bali. We will always give all our clients our best efforts and services to ensure their experience with us will become a memorable one.
Wishing you all the best from Bali, thanks again and hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We recommend http://www.baliagustour.com.
Our tour guide/driver, Inyoman Marteyasa was so helpful.
This being our first time (My son and I) to Bali made it easier with someone who spoke English and knew what to show us with lots of suggestions.
We always felt safe in Inyoman hands especially driving around in the traffic. His contacts came in very handy as well. Inyoman will always be a big part of our holiday memory and we will highly recommend this service to anyone visiting Bali, its the best way to see it ...... :0)

Dear Nitpen

Many thanks for taking your time to write a review about our team (NYOMAN Mertayasa).

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I visited to BALI at DEC,2013.

I booked the car service before I gone there.
My Drivers is NYOMAN ARTANA.I Share my daily trip to him and he also agve me a good suggestion of the routes for me.It make me feel very professional .His car have a good condiction and clean.The AIR-CON is very cool.Once time when i get off the car and the weather is started rainning,he gave me an umbrella when i was visited the"GARUDA WISNU",Its make me very suprise to have a warm survice.His english is very well and he is a nice guys to share the information of BALI in the ttrip.

Finally,i like his service and i really enjoyed my trip as well.I hope we will have a meet next time when i go BALI again.

AbadiAgus2013, Owner at Bali Agus Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Fio

Many thanks for taking your time to write a review about our team (NYOMAN ARTANA).

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I recently travelled to bali and was given this companies details , our driver was Kasuma who was always on time nothing was ever a hassle . We did several different day trips including swimiing with dolphins and a visit to a orphanage where we took supplies , Kasuma took us to a local market to purchase goods and great prices and knew what would be benificial for the children .
His knowledge of sights to see and places to go was great and his vehicle was immaculant ( NEW)

We even got to see a local village where he comes from as it was on the way home from our trip which was extremely intresting

Cant reccommend the company and this particular guy highly enough

Cant wait for my next trip

Thanks Brett
Australia

Dear Brett

See more reviews
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We recommend http://www.baliagustour.com. Our tour guide/driver, Inyoman Marteyasa was wonderful. You can plan your own trip whatever you like, with his suggestion from his experiences, and he wad very thoughtful for the budget and our preferences.

Dear Kiko

Many thanks for taking your time to write a review about our team (Nyoman Mertayasa).