“Enjoyable”

White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa
Ranked #46 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Neat and tidy ,The breakfast was good and hot .The rooms where clean only downside was fireworks from nearby nightclubs exploding at 3 am but if your in Bali to party it's central to everything it's opposite poppies 2 .100meters from bounty and sky garden

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank craig a
WhiteRoseHotelVillas, General Manager at White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear craig a,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

Thank you for your recent stay in our resort and for posting a review on us. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful getaway despite the noise from the fireworks from the neighboring property. I am hoping that you will plan another stay with us in the not-too-distant future.

All the best,

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Best location for anything and everything I'm the area. I find the staff very nice and personal and the garden and surrounds is always nice and tidy. However the security is always rude and not inviting at all. Only downfall is it's over priced even with the perks

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear lizziedev,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

Thank you posting a review on your stay at our resort last year. I am pleased to know that you considered our location to be the best there is. And thank you for complimenting our staff. As you may know, that despite our constant effort to always improve our facilities, a heartfelt service is still most important for us. Therefore, I'd like to thank you for your feedback in regards to our security. Let me assure you that you had experienced with some members of our security did not reflect our standard by any means, and I will address this matter to the related department as to avoid a similar case to reoccur.

Once again, thank you for your valuable review. My team and I will always look forward to your return!

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

A great place to stay very peaceful staff are friendly and not far from the shopping or the beach. Only negative lousy wifi reception we weren't the only ones experiencing it - it seemed to be the main grumble with most of the guests. Get that fixed and it would be perfect!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janette B
WhiteRoseHotelVillas, General Manager at White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Janette B,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

Thank you for choosing to stay at our resort recently. I am pleased to learn that you loved most aspects of your stay. Thank you for your feedback with regards to our wi-fi connection. We will follow up the matter as soon as possible. In the meantime, I am wishing you and your family well, and hoping that you will plan another getaway in White Rose in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We chose White Rose because of reviews on TripAdvisor and a friend's recommendation. Our first trip to Bali so we were delighted with the location-off Jalan Legian near the Bali bombing monument. The breakfast was fair, good egg station. Enjoyed the food from the restaurant. Superb pool and lush tropical surroundings. Lovely and quiet amidst the frenzy of Kuta/Legian. Great value for money and we would happily return. Not too busy at this time of year and a wide age range of guests.

Room Tip: Access to the pool from ground floor deluxe rooms is handy but noises from upper floors can irk a li...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear coragil,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

I thank you for choosing to stay at our resort in your recent Bali getaway with us. I appreciate your time sharing the details of your stay with other travelers. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our location, food, pool, and other facilities we offer. Thank you for considering us value for money. We continue giving our best service to our guests to make their stay a memorable one. My team and I cannot wait to welcome you back in our resort in the not too distant future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have stayed at the White Rose hotel twice. Both times were excellent. The breakfast had a wide variety of choices. The pool was great and the hotel also had a gym. Although it is pretty hot working out in Bali. The welcome drink was really good. Some sort of sour sop and watermelon juice. Very refreshing. Both times we stayed here we liked the fact that it was right in the heart of Kuta/Legian district, but because it is tucked down an alley behind the Bali Bomb Monument you dont really hear any of the noise from the night clubs.

Room Tip: Both rooms I stayed in were fine, but ones closer to the front of the hotel required less walking.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SerenaPerthWA

Dear SerenaPerthWA,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

I am pleased to hear from you again, and please accept my appreciation for being one of our most loyal guests. Thank you for sharing the details of your stay to other travelers, whom I believe will have a clearer picture of our resort from your insight. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Right in the middle of kuta. sky garden and poppies 2 are less than 2min walk away.
Pretty nice hotel staff are friendly and always keen for a chat. Some of the reception staff are full up to the standard, of knowing what to do on the computer etc but there's always one who knows what there doing.

The room was nice, and all the green garden was nice also. The pool bar was expensive to eat and drink. but other than that was a nice place to stay in kuta.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank MitchBali514

Dear MitchBali514,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

Thank you for posting a review on our resort. I personally am pleased to learn that you had most of your time during your stay. As you pointed out, we are located in a strategic area, near shopping and attraction centers. Thank you for your feedback with regard to our FO staff; please rest assured that we implement measures to keep up with our standard and do our best to exceed our guests' expectation. My team and I are looking forward to your next stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you love the hussel and bussel of kuta then this is the place to stay. Situated in a quiet but safe laneway behind the memorial. My kids loved staying here as they were in the action and didnt have far to walk home after a night out. Staff were fantastic and ciuldnt do enough for you. Restaurant and breakfast were great. Pool was a bit too warm to relax in with the bali heat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room within the pool facility
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie H

Dear Julie H,

Greetings from White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa!

It was pleasant to hear again from you after your stay at our resort in February. Thank you for posting a review on us. Your positive comments are truly rewarding for us. We are happy to know that you and your family had an awesome vacation, and hoping that we will welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Warmest regards,