“Relaxing environment with amazing food.”
Review of Lezato Cuisine

Lezato Cuisine
Ranked #522 of 995 Restaurants in Kuta
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Well the food here is much better then what they make back home. Good value for money. And friendly staff.

1  Thank Lukembonnici
There are newer reviews for Lezato Cuisine

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have eaten at Lezato around 4 or 5 times in the last few months and have always been impressed. I first visited in September 2013 as it was in walking distance from Laki Uma and have kept going back whenever I am in Bali. I always have the lentil soup (Harira) as it is absolutely delicious and is served with homemade pita bread. I have also tried the tajines and the kebabs which are great. There are only a few tables (which is nice becasue it doesn't get too noisy) and you can also sit at the bar/bench and watch the staff make the food, which is always immaculately presented. This place has a nice relaxed atmosphere, the staff are very friendly, and its great to find high quality mediterranean food in this part of Bali. They serve cold beer and soft drinks and you can bring your own wine if you want to. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The quality of the food was excellent. It was freshly prepared in front of us. The prices were very low for the standard of the food. Do not be put off by the restaurant's size. It means the service will be more personal. Everything was clean.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have visited Lezato a number of times during my stay in Bali. The food is delicious and always presented beautifully.

Although it's small, the decor and atmosphere is soft and romantic. Perfect for a date.

I recommend this restaurant to all my friends holidaying and living in Bali.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We recently moved to Umalas and kept driving past this little spot... Well that means we've now missed out on 2 months of TASTINESS!! Food was fantastic... Such a cute, ambient little restaurant- little as in 3 tables :) ...

We shared a mixed mezze plate- (amazing!) and then a shawarma kebab, very good... But my gosh, the chicken tagine was to DIE for... Please, if you haven't already, treat your taste buds to this- you won't regret it. Lovely, smiley service and chatter too. Very highly recommended!!!