“Gede is fantastic!”
Review of Dilang Bali Tour

Dilang Bali Tour
Ranked #18 of 292 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Dilang Bali tours offers full service support to experience the island of Bali and surrounding islands of Indonesia offer the most complete and informational tours offering adventure activities, cultural information and first hand experience from one of Bali's most reputable tour guides and operators. Dilang Bali Tours offers discounted activities including snorkeling, jet ski, transportation, temple tours, shopping and export resources and other immersed experience.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Gede is the best tour guide I have come across so far during my travels in Bali, super knowledgeable about local areas and Balinese culture and is very friendly, welcoming and entertaining! Really makes a trip to Bali a good one, definitely recommend him 10/10!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I used Gede on 3 different occasions a few years ago & have kept in touch ever since. Very nice, genuine man who is great with the kids and very accommodating. Was happy to take us anywhere we requested & was able to suggest other places we hadn't thought to visit. High recommended.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Hi everyone, Good day, I would like to share my experience and gratitude to Mr Gede Ardina. I've been travelled around the world US, Europe and Australia and enggaged a tour guide and driver but Mr Gede is exceptional. He's very experience and provide service exel to extra mile even my family likes him so much. His time management in managing the schedule plans was superb and very well verse with all the tourist attraction spots In Bali and he will explained and story all the history for our knowledge and interest. I'll definitely recommend him to all my colleague and relative whoever visiting Bali as it's worth for. The employer should be grateful to have him in the Company as he really deserved more than what he paid for. Thanks for your kind assistance during my trips in Bali and I'm looking forward to see you again. Rgds.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Mr Gede has helped me & my friend Anna from Singapore to go to places we wanted to visit while Anna was on her holiday in Bali. Mr Gede has got a lot of experiences driving in Bali and can help answer your inquiries regarding Bali. Will definitely recommend Mr Gede to friends and family!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I agree with everyone else's reviews. I have to add that I had a tour with him in 1996 (I had to choose a different date to post this review-1996 was way before Trip Advisor's time!), so it's great to see he is as good today as he was then. Anyone who is visiting Bali would do well to hire him.