“Love the premiere cinema!”

Beachwalk XXI Cineplex Bali
Ranked #2 of 16 Fun & Games in Kuta
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My boyfriend enjoy movies a lot, and go to cinema regularly!
This cinema is affordable luxury, and a great experience. The seats in the cinema are so comfortable, you can regulate them up and down like a big lean chair. You also get a blanket, a little drawer, and a little side table for your food. We have been to the premiere twice, First time we went we had front row seats, it was okay after a bit of getting used to, but is not recommended, as you do have to look up quite a bit.
Second time we went we were in row 5, which was great!
The food and drink on the premiere menu, are a little pricey, but well worth it. Caramelized popcorn, strawberry milkshake and nachos are great choices.

4  Thank Hannah G

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hmmm, I think this is one of the best cinema in Bali, it's have 4 Cinemas
The place is not to big, clean, air-co & full of people on several days,
Beware avoid watching on weekend!!!
What I hate in this place was to buy the tickets it's taking a long long time to queue to get the tickets.

The XXI Lounge was awefull for me,,
Not like XXI Lounge i've ever came..

If you want comfortable to watch try the premiere
The price is Bit over price for me if you compare it to other XXI than Bali

1  Thank ChelikIsmu
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Regular visitors to Bali will know that you must stay out of the heat in the afternoon. What better way to spend an afternoon therefore than with you feet up watching a movie with a cold beer. The seats in the Gold Lounge are just like the recliners you might have at home. They even have a drawer where you retrieve your blanket when the air con starts to get cold.

1  Thank Scaifes
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This place was awesome. Of the things my wife and I did in Bali at night I think the was one of the best. It was pouring rain outside. So for $10 each we watched the new Robo-Cop, decent movie, could recline in our chair and even had a blanket. Ordered Popcorn and drinks and they delivered it at the start of the movie. This was luxury at an amazing price.
Go here.

1  Thank Brady N
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Watched the latest Hobbit film here in the premiere seats, got a reclining chair and blanket in front of a beautiful screen for £5 equivalent. We loved it!