“Great Family Lunch at the Cozy Place”
Review of Warung Sunset

Warung Sunset
Ranked #169 of 981 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Warung Sunset offers various mouth-watering cuisines. Some of the signature dishes are Pork Ribs, Crispy Pork Knuckle and Mixed Satays/Skewers. With a spacious garden, Warung Sunset is a perfect hideaway from the noisy city life.
Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Lunch at the Cozy Place”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great, almost perfect meal, we had pork ribs (bakar saus madu dan goreng), combination satay (rica2 and else), plecing kangkung on our first visit and can recommend everything. They certainly know how to fix food there! And best of all the food was very reasonably priced! Highly recommended!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dheewee

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice Restaurant in Sunset road”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love to eat pork ribs, and I had tried wahaha lot times. I can said this is the 2nd best restaurant pork ribs I have tried in sunset road. I like the decoration a lot which is using the indonesia traditional decoration, it is amazing decoration. I tried the sop buntut there, I can give suggestions to improve as the taste is not excellent, and bit not tasty.

recommended business travellers who is having very busy time which is having short time in Bali, would like to have time which is not covered by the jam. Sunset Road is the best place.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place to relax or party!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

You walk in to this tropical oasis right of sunset and the sounds of the trafic melt away. Traditional Balinese style architecture meet the charm of beautiful decor and excelent staff. The staff remebered our names from past visits. My husband and I enjoyed a quiet date night, then came back with friends to enjoy a night out. There is often live events. We enjoyed traditional Balinese dance and gamelon music as well as an exotic belly dance performance. Even if there is not something live going on the normal music played there is a great mix from all over the world.
Now on to the food: best ribs hands down in bali! We tried most of the popular rib joints all over the island and nothing compared. We tried all the flavors and rubs and they were great!! I also highly recomend the fish dishes, so flavorful and they will work with you on spice level! (We like it hot!) The apetizers and desserts were beautifuly presented and delicious. We had a great time and will be back many more times!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank megbrooke
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Best grill on sunset road”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

While the traffic jam in Sunset road can be daunting on a busy time, warung sunset offers us an estuary. It Grills is surprisingly delicious.It can be rivalled by the likes of Nuris's but with less price.

I tried their Pork Ribs. The Size is big and statisfying. It have juicy meat and rich taste of sauce. One of the best grills on bali I'd said. Even the locals find it reasonably cheap.
I also tried small their spring rolls wich is surprisingly meaty and savory.

Warung sunset is a good place for big groups or family because they have big gazebos. but worry not for couple or small group because the outdoor seating with well designed landscape offers a beautiful venue.

Should try it once in Denpasar.

• Visited May 2013