“Brian G dapto” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inner Glow Spa 4

Inner Glow Spa 4
Ranked #94 of 125 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
West Dapto Nsw Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brian G dapto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The best treatment no matter what you like they give the best service and the place is so clean. The staff are brilliant there is no pressure. SO GOOD

Visited May 2014

New Delhi, India
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Its really amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We have been getting massages here almost daily during our trip to bali and we love this place.
Its one of the most reasonable massage centers , very clean and extremely relaxing .
All the massage therapist's are very professional . They do not chatter away with each other , as is the case in other massage centers. The place is quiet with nice soothing music and great fragrances. We really enjoy the balinese massage . Though the sports massage , hot stone massage and foot reflexology are also great .

Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

this place is great! so relaxing and the services were all exceptional. the girls there are wonderful and so friendly. i went there on a few occasions to get foot massages, pedicures, manicures and hair cream baths (which are to die for!). some of my family had facials and full body massages as well which they raved about. the prices were reasonable too. the place is very clean and hygienic which makes the experience that whole lot more enjoyable :)

Visited December 2013
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great place for a massage. Clean, safe and relaxing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Love the smell when you walk into this place. Relaxing aroma of sweet smelling oils.

Opposite the Kuta Lagoon Hotel on Jalan Legian.

The venue was very clean. The massage beds were always spotless and smelled clean (unlike some other places I've been to).

Massage was a little more than the low prices you get on the street, but I found the few extra $$$ were worth investing in this place. Paid around Rp75000 for a 1 hour aromatherapy massage. Found a gem in Annie - a great relaxing massage lady.

One annoying thing.....we always needed to book. We just couldn't walk in from the street and have a massage. That could be because there were 4 of us and they never had enough staff to service us all. I guess singles or couples are more likely to get done straight away.

Do yourself a favour and check it out.

Visited November 2013
Wellington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A gem of a place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This spa is just up the road from the Legian Paradiso. What a delight it was. Over 4 days I visited 3 times. On day 1, I had a great pedicure and on days 3 and 4 Balinese massages.

The girls are a delight - on arrival you're asked to sit down, you're offered a cold towel and a drink of water. Before the massage your feet are washed and you're then taken upstairs. The layout is beds surrounded by curtains so very private. Afterwards I was offered another refreshment.

I smudged my nail varnish lying on a pool chair on day 1 (I think the humidity makes drying slower) and on my 2nd visit I asked for they would touch them up. They went out of their way to find the right colour and to remove and reapply.

Their prices are crazy cheap. The pedicure was approximately NZD4 and the massages NZD8 each. These girls work so hard you really can afford and should tip them well.

Absolutely would visit again.

Visited August 2013