EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali - Managed by Tauzia
$42
HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
$31
$26
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$71
$54
$34
$97
$61
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$90
$68
Agoda.com
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$69
$50
Agoda.com
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$63
$51
Agoda.com
Adhi Jaya Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$43
$76
HolidayInn.com
1,565 results
All reviewslippo mallwalking distancesuite roompool barkuta balikids clubroom servicekids poolclose to the airportpool access roomwaterbom parkpleasant staybuffet breakfastpool sideegg stationbudget hotelari
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This places was a great for Family ,with the child pool makes this hotel suitable for anybody who bring their children, definitely will come back to this hotel with their new kid's program. For the buffet breakfast it was delicious with various selections, for room service menu the prices is reasonable but still need more selection. But overall this is the best new hotel at Kuta area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed here recently for 10 days in July/August after having family check it out for me.
Looks are deceiving!!
Very noisy with children in the pool at 7am, cleaning of rooms with a vaccume cleaner at 4AM?! Luke warm shower water, your room checked 3 times a day for the oddest reasons.
If it was not for only 2 staff members that went out of their way I would have moved hotels after day 2!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I booked our stay on wotif, called in advance to confirm an extra night. I was told that my room was available for an extra night for au $58. When I got there and went to pay I was told the hotel was full and this wasnt possible. After a day we where told they could fit us In to two singles room for au $81.50 which we had to pay for in advance. They then had no record of this payment when I could clearly it had been charged to my credit card. So we had to pay again. And told we could email the manager.They then charged us 2xau $19 for room service which luckily we on got twice on our 6 night stay. At no stage where we told that there was a room service fee.
On one of the times we did get our room serviced, our key went missing. which we where then charged au $5 to get them changed over.
The staff barely speak english and a very difficult to communicate with.
They where very pushy with the room service even knocking on the door with the 'do not disturb' sign up, obviously because they charge for it.
The rooms have no sound proofing so can hear all the kids running in hallways and all street noise.
This is only about 30% of all the problems we had with our stay. It is truely so disappointing as all of our other hotels in bali have been absolutely and amazing. The rooms a cleanISH but very cold in feel the opposite to what you expect in bali. This is not as advertised. Room didnt have a mini bar and the swim up bar was only open for a couple hours a day and only offered juices or bintang no other alcohol which was pathetic! But we went to discovery accross the road which was extremely impressive. Next time we will stay there and hopefully eden will be under new management as I cannot stress how terrible our stay was.
Thanks for the terrible part of our otherwise amazing holiday eden!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank katmac87
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was my first time stayed at Eden hotel,the rooms its big enough n can accomodate parents n 2 kids.The hotel is located near Discovery Mall n Water boom,Its about 7 minutes walks
It's a new hotel ,its easy to find restaurant n ATM .All of the staff was very friendly n helpfull
The hotel was bext to Febri Hotels .We stayed at superior rooms, its about 30m n the balcony view was swimming pool.butsometimes you can heard noise fom the outside.overall we are really pleasant stayed at Eden Hotel
The breakfat was interesting with various menu

Room Tip: Choose rooms with the pools view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was our 5th trip over. Sorry for the long blurb ahead yet it is a warning to others if this story can help anyone else...
I was staying at the Rani Hotel on JL Kartika last year and saw the new EDEN hotel next door being built next door to Febris. This trip we thought we would stay at the Eden Hotel resort for 4 nights. We arrived Sun 28 July about lunch time. Paid my account as they hassled us to settle the bill which was ok as I wanted to get rid of my US dollars that I had brought over. However most resorts don't hassle one to settle their bill on arrival, we thought that odd too. I had a remainder $400US dollars left in my travel doc bag along with my passport and decided to leave these in the hotel room safe whilst we went out for dinner that night. We left 6.30 pm and arrived back at 9.15 pm. As soon as we entered the room and saw that the beds were turned down and water bottles left by the side of the bed I immediately checked the safe and found I the travel doc folder with my passports and $300US dollars so $100 US dollars was missing. I immediately called the reception and the duty manager, assistant and a security guard came up. I asked why had someone been in our room as we had only checked in a few hours earlier and the room didn't need to be serviced in any way! He explained it was their policy to check the rooms in the night. I said I had been down to reception 3 times and no one told me of this 'policy'. He said they could call the police to take fingerprints etc and I stated that my fingerprints were all over the travel doc folder. We went round and round in circles and got nowhere, the night manager said the only thing they could do was to call the police.
As I had just arrived into Bali I had some rupiah, changed some Aussie dollars and knew that I had exactly $400 US currency left in the hotel safe as that was to pay for our other hotel during our stay. I had counted the money twice before leaving the room. Thankfully I had the rest of my money on me in my wallet and money belt when we went out for dinner.
I said I wanted to speak to the manager in the morning. All night we had an uneasy sleep, barricaded the doors with the bar stools in the room. I am extremely safety conscious and careful with my money as have read so much over the years of what to avoid and take note of yet got caught out this time.
Anyway the next morning I met the day manager Tedy and he was no help at all except to say that the police can be called etc. I said to him Indo police are corrupt and I'm not going to any police station to make a statement etc as I've read too much to go down that route especially as I was travelling with my adult son and my husband was back in Oz. Tedy asked what I wanted and I said I wanted to leave the hotel, pay for the night we stayed and I would find accom elsewhere. I said I wanted the 300,000rp I had to pay for the room service deposit returned and wanted the balance of my accom returned in US dollars, I didn't want it converted into rupiah as I would lose too much on the hotel's exchange rate.
I returned at checkout time at noon. There was some kerfuffle about being short $44 US of my balance and they wanted me to sign a paper to which I said when I get all the US balance dollars I will sign. 5 min later the manager comes out with my money, the rupiah amount correct and the correct amount of US dollars too. I signed and we left the hotel.
We were able to get a good rate at Febris next door so went in and I wanted to pay my 3 night account with the US dollars so as to get that money off my hands. Well the reception staff said sorry we cannot accept the $100US dollar bill presented as pre 2006 notes are not accepted by hotels as they cannot be changed by the bank. The US note I had was 1996. I couldn't believe it. The other notes the Eden hotel returned to me was in $50US bills so they were ok. So I stormed back and demanded to see the manager. One of the staff got the manager and I was so fuming mad and said I want US50 bills and not this rubbish money. He sweetly said 'oh the bank gave us this money' and I said that the other hotel will not accept it and I want $50US bills immediately. He told the one of the staff to quickly give me the $50US bills as I was really loud and there was about a dozen people in the reception area, porters, counter staff probably wondering why I was this crazy lady demanding her money. He pretty much gave me the money and told me to 'go on my way'. I said I was disgusted the way they treat their guests by giving out rubbish fake money.
I am writing this to warn others as I didn't know about the pre 2006 US bills aren't accepted. Thru the week whilst there my tailor said they cannot accept the old US bills either, even my driver that I have always used on every trip do not accept the old US bills. So the whole episode left a bitter taste. Eden is a 270 room hotel, the rooms are clinical, the breakfasts simple. As it is 5 stories high there is so much noise, the newer buildings are barely soundproofed. Also there is a stupid wall fog horn on the lower floor that emits piercing fake bird noise sounds continually.
Once we settled into Febris they were wonderful. It's a solid older resort yet we felt so safe. And the massages at Febris are wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family