“Great Night”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Night”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Been many years since last pub crawl but this made up for it, we had a great reason to celebrate a wonderful persons 50th and Rick and his team put together a great night, we all had a ball.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Spencey64

Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“hilarious”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

yeah- so me and a friend went on this expecting nothing too much. The first one after new years so not a huge crowd but it made it better! We got back to our hotel at 5am. It was a brilliant night. Met some cool people and piling into a disco party bus and being bali celebs made it a whole load better. Good places, safe environment and a lot of fun! The only pib crawl in bali and couldnt recomend it enough. Expect big things for Rick!

Visited January 2014
Perth
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Our group of 12 did Rick's Pub Crawl on 7/1/14. My husband and I were along to supervise our 16 year old (who did not drink) as she did not want to miss a night out with her older siblings and mates. Everyone had a fantastic time. Rick and staff looked after everyone. It was well organised and safe. We went to a great choice of bars. The highlight of the night was the Transvestite show at Seminyak. Amazing costumes and dancers. Tip: the Pub Crawl ends at the Bounty - try and make sure you have an organised plan of how to get home from there after a big night of drinking. Great night out and would definately recommend.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank SuziewooziePerth
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Off the hook!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

SO MUCH FUN!!
Great way to meet people. The owner is a blast.
The party bus was great from pub to pub, music blaring, everyone staring.
Was a great, great night.
A MUST DO IN BALI FOR SURE!!

2 Thank Simone B
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Great Night Out!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

It was a terrific night out with some very fun people! There were about 15 people on the crawl, from varying nationalities and age groups but everyone meshed together effortlessly. The tour guide was very friendly, approachable and responsible. The staff kept the party mood going between locations and I always felt safe everywhere we went. You don't need to go with people you know to have fun, I went by myself and had a blast meeting new people. The only thing I feel I need to warn is to keep track of how many shots you have, they come thick and fast, and certainly add up over the course of the evening! I can't recommend Rick's Pub Crawl enough.

Visited December 2013