“Best night out in a long time!!”
Review of Rick's Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Rick's Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I can't recommend Rick's Pub Crawl highly enough. What an amazing group of fun people to guide you through the night life. From the second we arrived we were made to feel like family. The level of customer care is superb, and safety is guaranteed. For myself and my teenage daughter this was by far the best way for us to head out on the town and we got to see things we would never have seen on our own. Just do it :)
10/10 EXCELLENT

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great night from start to end! The people that run it are so much fun that from the minute you get there you're having an absolute ball! Great way make some new friends that are also there to just have a great night! Best part is the party bus! Thanks so much guys me and my friends had one of the best times of our lives!!

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

It was an amazing nite at RPC. The crew was very nice and Rick was awesome. At the same time it was safe and we( my wife and I)went to some of the best pubs in kuta. Whistles , the bus, the unlimited shots ,dancing , games.... It was too much fun..!! We highly and strongly recommend Rick's Pub Crawl to anybody coming to Bali..!! Thank u Rick... It was d best nite ever..!!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Went on RPC when i was in Bali and had such an awesome time! We went to 5 bars and had discounts at all the venues - except 1 - But the crew warn you about that so dont stress - We were taken around in these cool party buses and the crew hand out free shots all night! They take you only to venues with safe alcohol and you are looked after all night. It is ran so well and we highly reccommend it We had such a great time - we will definately do it again when we go back to Bali next year! This Pub Crawl is a must for anyone who loves to have a great time!