“Excellent!!!”
Review of Cafe Pari'pari - CLOSED

Cafe Pari'pari
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Date :- April 28, 2013... Been to Pari Pari Cafe with 7 others bestfriends... Everyone are so excited to order their own individual food... Including me... Friendly and courteous service... Surrounding with paddy field... So relaxing... We've ordered chicken, fish, vegetable dishes and many more... 'Masak lemak' & 'Asam pedas'!!! Awesome!!! Of course the 'sambal belacan' made with Bali's chillies... Definitely go for the 2nd serving!!!... We ended with a birthday ceclebration!!! Will be back to Cafe Pari'pari...

1  Thank JONEBond

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Just a few hundred metres from the Kuta Beach and amongst rice fields and some new developments, my friends and I ( all Malaysians ), had a pleasant surprise to find this in Bali. Cafe Pari Pari is unpretentious, welcoming and has really nice Roti Canai, Nasi Goreng, Nasi Lemak and many more Malaysian delicacies. The gado-gado which is not in the menu was a slightly different version of the sweeter Indonesian kind, but nonetheless was delicious with the spicier sauce and fresh vegetables and fruits.
Drinks like teh tarik ( pulled tea ) and local fruit juices concoctions were delightful too. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is the place where we can bring Malaysia to Bali, Indonesia.. eating malaysian halal food and surrounded by the real Bali atmosphere. Wonderful and unforgettable. The unlimited tour guide is the factor why i love to have this tour company service as much as its place to sleep and rest. Dining becomes more mouth watering after travelling one whole day discovering the chest of Bali land. Suprisingly, the food is enjoyed and loved by people from whole world.. German, Australia, Canada and many more... OMG!!!
Thanx to the owner, a friendly and understanding MILA for entertaining me and frens from Malaysia. Seriously, we forgot Malaysia when we were there,,,why?? because you served us 'MALAYSIA'... Cafe Pari-pari is for all, Muslims, non-Muslims, Malaysians and non-Malaysians... Love you MILA...we'll come back to BALI...

Syarmila A, Owner at Cafe Pari'pari, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for for your reviews...

Reviewed April 2, 2013

hello-friends

Travelling asia allover and being a resident in thailand,malaysia,singapore
for some years --- made me fond of all the delicious special dishes
one can find in local restaurants,
so among plenty of others I do love malayu food
namely - ROTI CANAY and TEH TARIK***
and the lovely special * NASI LEMAK ***

in bali I love to go biking all smaller and excotic roads beside the busy big ones
so I stumbled on this sign ROTI CANAY......
…….....OFF the bike I was and checking ...... YES WE HAVE MISTER !!!

…………...and so it was - what the lovely bali lady put in front of me
…….…...was the best malaysian food Ihad beside KL and PENANG

……………….YA-YA the owner is a lady from KUALA LUMPUR !!!

and meeting this wellspoken beauty * MILLA *
was another highlight of my first visit
which made me go back for enjoyment already more then 5 times --SELAMAT MAKAN