Ozz Hotel Kuta
$21
$70
$58
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$64
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$112
$85
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
All reviewscereal and toastindonesian and western foodsafe deposit boxback alleybudget hotelbreakfast includedhand towelsonly stayed one nightpeace and quiethotel areaeach morningsun loungersriceclean hoteldiscovery mallcomfy bedair conditioning
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Was very pleased with my recent stay at Ozz Hotel. Upon arriving the had a great welcome drink. Room cleaning each day was impeccable. I did npt opt for the breakfast but it looked great. The staff and hotel amenities made this a great pick.

Not on the beach but very close. Neat thing about the hotel is one exit leads you to local shops and restaurants. Try Waring Nikmat just down the road.. great awesome food and current #8 restaurant on TripAdvisor for kuta.

The other exit leads to the beach and more touristy restaurants and bars so its like you get the best of both worlds.

Highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank RSchoepf
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just returned back from bali trip. Stayed at Ozz hotel for 5 nights. Ozz is a hidden haven. Hotel is new and most local doesnt know it.

I have never seen any hotel with such extremely friendly staff on my life! I was amazed how staff remembered my name despite two days checkout to other hotel.

I would like to specially thank all Ozz staff for their professional and friendly services.

I had the most comfortable sleep in my trip. Twin rooms are located in the second floor and double rooms are located on the ground floor with access to the swimming pool. All rooms overlook the swimming pool. Hotel is super clean on all areas. Swimming pool is not deep but it is nice.

I will diffidently stay again and recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Akram A
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We were so happy to find this on agoda! Really good value for what we paid. We were so surprised at the high standard of this hotel given the price we paid. The pool was fab! The rooms were big clean and spacious! The staff were so friendly and the welcome drink on arrival was a nice touch. It is within walking distance of the main area. I would definitely recommend this new hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Rryan123
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Ozz Hotel is a nice property in Kuta. The room was very comfortable and clean, though the pillows were a bit large. The hotel had a very good pool and a very friendly staff.

If you want to stay in Kuta near the beach, I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank 258JeffG
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This band new hotel in Kuta, and we were spoilt for choice of room as the hotel is not known yet and just opened. The staff waited on us hand and foot, which was a nice end to my Bali trip.The hotel is close to a clean beach so grab your towel or dip in the amazing pool! The hotel had personal touches like a tasty welcome drink, plush brand new swimming towels laid out by the pool before we came. The bathroom was new and clean, the room as massive and deco fitting. Bed was the most comfy I slept in on my Asia trip. There is a lovely restaurant near reception and very nicely done, though I didn’t eat there. I can't say enough how the staff had such excellent service. This was unbelievable value for the peanuts we paid to stay. The hotel has two entrances one of which leads to a main street. It’s close to places to shop, eat and have seriously inexpensive massages. I was short of time, I would have stayed longer.

Room Tip: room looking the pool is lovely especially at night.The hotel has their own tarnsfer cars that can take you to the airport. its such good value. It literally was cheaper than the cost of my lunch I had today, as I am at work writing this review and thinking how far back April seems when I was in Bali. The hotel is close to the beach too:)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends