“Little Paradise”
Review of Kuta Angel Hotel

Kuta Angel Hotel
Ranked #75 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We visited Kuta Angel Hotel in the end of August, as we planned our vacation to stay in Kuta for 10 days, I had found a perfect match to our requirements.
Kuta Angel Hotel has a pick up at the airport, which was done perfectly and in already 20 minutes we were at the cute lobby. The hotel is not that big, but it is centered in the center of Kuta, so you can easily find anything you need. Kuta Beach is only 5-10 min away by walk, there are many shops and restaurants, by the way I would highly reccomend Dulang Kafe, which is nearby the shopping mall, the food is exquisite.
But let's return to the Angel Hotel, the design is literally amazing, everything is white and clean, rooms are very cozy and room service let me tell you, after 2 years spent in China I was in paradise. They have a pool outside and its not that big, but sometimes its relaxing to sit near the pool in night time and have a little moment for yourself.
The most fun part is when we received the card from a hotel, there are no room numbers, the rooms are named in chaotic order - Take Me Out, Never Say Never, Love Me Long Time, which I found hilarious!
Breakfast is really good as well, although I would reccomend a little more variety on the menu. I didn't have a chance to try SPA at the hotel, because there are so many SPA lounges nearby.
At the end I just wanted to say thank you to the stuff of Kuta Angel Hotel, you guys made our vacation really easy to enjoy!!! Totally reccomending to all oif my friends!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Julie C

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Lost for words when I entered the room, definitely beyond expectation. Like I said, only 5 stars hotel can give us this kinda room, some 5 stars don't even come close. It has everything you need, and we got what we paid for. I hope they can keep the pricing (they could be charging discounted pricing due to newly opened) and maintain the quality. Well done! Will be my first choice if we're back to Kuta again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ryantze
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Checking in on the last day of my 10-day Bali trip, I did not know what to expect .. My first impression is that this this is an extremely small hotel which turned out to be amazing ... The reception was small but cozy and the hotel staff was polite and friendly. As I was too early to check in, the receptionist not only took care of my luggage, she offered to keep my passports and travel wallet in her office manager's safe. To prevent any dispute, the manager suggested that the staff and I verify the amount of money and the contents when I deposited and also when I withdrew my travel wallet from her office. Everything was done so professionally that I was most impressed.

I walked around the vicinity and discovered that the hotel is smack in the heart of Kuta with shops, restaurants and spa centers everywhere. Kuta beach is also within walking distance. After checking in, I was personally escorted to my hotel room by the receptionist, who speaks very good English. She explained that my room is on the second floor and has its own name called "Take me Out". In fact, every room has been given its own unique name. She handed me a welcome letter from her general manage and gave me a brief overview of the room. There was a complimentary plate of fresh fruits, two bottles of water, free internet access and even 1 free 15-mnutes foot massage at their hotel spa.

For a reasonably priced boutique hotel providing a 5-star hotel service, it really deserves my 5-star ratings... well done

Room Tip: Small cosy boutique hotel which is reasonably priced with excellent service
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank NomadicTravellor
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were quite skeptical of this place at first but as soon as we reached the hotel we thought that everything were far better than we expected. Since the hotel is still relatively new, rooms and facilities were clean! Interior designs are nicely done!

Just 5 mins away from Kuta Beach and Matahari, I think this place is also great for party-goers, as its quite near to restaurants/bars too!

Staff there are all so friendly. Everyone greeted with a warm smile! The reception ladies were really helpful, they could answer to most of our enquiries and their command of English are good!

Breakfast provided were definitely better than expected. They had different varieties, both english breakfast style and the normal local food :)

Also, my friend and I ordered fries from the room service for 2 consecutive nights and it only took about 15 minutes to get our food prepared!

Another plus point is that they provide tour packages to places of interests in Bali. The packages offer reasonable prices for a full-day tour and the driver that was sent to us were nice too! Overall, it was a satisfying stay even though it was just a short 4D3N trip :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Eyeshrug
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just before I started my liveaboard trip, I stayed for one night here. This is a brand new hotel and a boutique property. Rooms have no numbers but beautiful names. Very modern rooms and every thing is classy. Staff is very nice, always smiling. Location is great as in middle of shopping, money change, massage and amazing restaurants. One of the best hotels, I stayed in at the price I paid. I would put the hotel as a 5 star property. Wanted to stay there again but every time I tried it was sold out. Thanks to staff for making my short stay memorable.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Rockybuddy10
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights, the room is clean and have a great design with the combination of glass and marble. The location very convenience, located just 5 minutes walk to Kuta beach.
The minor complain from me, there was a trail of cigar odor and the breakfast was basic.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dannytan79
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We only stayed here for one night on our last night in Bali and it was a last minute booking on Agoda and we were very happy with what we got when we arrived. I would describe the Kuta Angel as an "oasis" in Kuta - brand new hotel with lovely rooms in a very central location in Kuta, which is renowned for it's crazy hustle and bustle. It's very modern and the rooms offer a great sanctuary away from the craziness outside, with great air-conditioning (a must in Bali in my opinion) and lovely new bathrooms. Only criticism would be the continental breakfast which was a bit average with not much choice, but overall for the price we couldn't complain! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that was staying a couple of nights in Kuta on their way in or out of Bali.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple