Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $42.00
More Info
12,719 results
All reviews lazy river all ages water park great fun cashless system great family day swim up bar thrill seekers theme park day pass big kids whole family food and drinks kids area wristband slides waterpark
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a nice day here. We hired a cabana. You need to get there early to avoid the lines. Food was reasonably priced and really good. Clean. Kids 14 and 12 loved it! I wouldn't do the climax slide, but rest of family did!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We visited another water park in Guangzhou, China, and comparatively this one in Kuta was much better. I might not have ranked it as highly if we'd have gone in the height of the tourist season (because of lines), but overall it was great fun, especially the boomerang, superbowl, and lazy river...as well as the pool bar.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went with 10 family members ranging from 2 and a half to 60 years of age. What fun for everyone, from waterslides to the day Spa. The velco wristband that you load with money for spending thru out the day to negate carrying money was fantastic and convenient. Arrive at opening time to get poolside chairs for the day, shove everything in the lockers and enjoy the day!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I liked everything about waterbom, slides are great, cabanas are really good for relaxing, the food is a lot better now and it's a great place for families

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is one of the best managed attractions I've seen anywhere in the world & not what I was expecting in Bali. We booked our tickets on-line before travelling, to avoid queuing.

We found no money changes hand in Water Bom. So on arrival, you load up a velcro wristband which is swiped throughout the day as you make your purchases. I didn't bring a lot of cash with me as I thought this is Bali not Wet n Wild. I was glad I bought the credit card though, not because I thought the place was expensive, but there were lots of ways to spend money..... Lockers, towel hire, cabana hire (3 different sizes), fish spas, cocktails by the pool, ice creams, professional photo's etc. etc.

We hired a small cabana for the day ($18 AU), off the main thoroughfare and it was worth every cent. We could leave our towels, hats etc; we could relax in the shade when we were ready for a break; we had wait staff to take our orders for drinks, food etc so we didn't have to line up in queues, we were in comfort eating our lunch; it just enhanced the whole day. We hired a locker for $2.50, but found half way during the day it was just easier to leave our gear in the cabana.

We had a lot of fun on the slides and found every aspect of the park, spotlessly clean and safe. If you weren't into the faster slides or giant drops, there were the tubes on the river circuit, a big toddlers play area, large pool with swim-up bar & plenty of other tamer slides to try.

When the girls had had enough of the slides it was off too the fish spa ($7.50 for 30 mins). Massages were also on offer if you preferred.

We had a waterproof camera which took some great photos whilst we were on the slides, but there were professional photographers around the park if you were after action photos.

Lunch was great. We were given menus in our cabana and our waitress organised lunch. There were plenty of choices & I must say they were far superior to any food choice offered in Australian theme parks. Healthy was available for lunch, or if you preferred an Aussie meat pie or hot chips, you could have that too.

We had a great day at Water Bom and consider it a must do if you are travelling to Bali with children.