SiDoi
HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
$31
$26
Very Good 4/5
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$54
$34
Very Good 4/5
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$101
$82
  • Breakfast included
$97
$61
$80
$71
Great 4.5/5
Risata Bali Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$54
$51
Very Good 4/5
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$90
$77
Very Good 4/5
Adhi Jaya Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$43
$42
Great 4.5/5
Fontana Hotel Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$41
$32
$76
Great 4.5/5
All reviewslegian streetper night including breakfastfree bottled waterroom rateair conditionrooms are basiccheap hotelfree breakfastwould stay againshort walkfridgetvwifipoolbalitaximattresses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights and found the facilities and service to be fantastic. However, because you are in the centre of kuta, which has its advantages as it is easy to walk everywhere but at night it can get quite loud so if you're not partying you might need ear plugs to sleep. Also there was some building work going on at the time so it was a little hard to relax by the pool. But the rooms are big with free water, kettle, tea and coffee and fridge and the staff go above and beyond to help you with anything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sophie M
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at the sister hotel in Legian, with the same name and run by the same people. Our taxi driver dropped us off at the wrong hotel and the manager drove us to the correct one. Our room was big and spotless with good air conditioning and bathroom. There was free water every day and room cleaning. The best aspect of this place (apart from the staff) was the pool. A lovely big pool, plenty of sun loungers in a nice garden which is not overlooked. We pretty much had it to ourselves in the afternoons. We ate in the restaurant a few times and the beef rendang was the best we had in Bali. We had friends to visit us one afternoon and it was no problem for them to use the pool. On our last day we asked is late checkout was available and we were allowed to stay free of charge, amazing! If you are looking for a hotel in Bali which is close to bars/restaurants but in a quieter location than Kuta then don't hesitate. The beach is only 10 mins away also. We stayed in a much more expensive hotel previous to this one in Bali and this was by far the better option!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 705Lynz
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Me and a few friends stayed at the SI Doi Hotel for two night. Rooms were clean and the air conditioning was much appreciated. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They were very fast to rectify the minor booking snafu. The pool is great and you can have drinks served to you poolside. I was kind of disappointed with the food at the restaurant though. The location was good, tons of shops, restaurants, and bars nearby. The beach was less than a 10 minute walk away. I would recommend Si Doi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband ans I stayed at the Si Doi for 5 days and absolutely loved it. Great staff, helpful and always smiling. Wifi was strong, the pool was clean and refreshing, the food was good and the place was spotless. It was about a 3-5 minute walk to the beach and was near a lot of shops. Our room had a/c which was welcoming after a day at the beach. If you're looking for great value on a low budget, this is your place!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I Have Stayed here for 3 days and my review are:
1.Location is near to Kuta Beach about 500 mtrs (10 Mnts Walking Distance)
2.Staffs Were Friendly.
3.WIFI Were sometimes Fast but Sometimes Slow,and no signal in the room.
4.The room,Bed Rom were clean, good size,and so do the bathroom with warm water.
5.Breakfast for Indonesian Food is Only "Nasi Goreng", I ate nasi Goreng every day :(,
( so My Suggestion to the hotel:you may be better to make another various Indonesian Food)
6. available drinking water using bottle,and we can consume the mineral water as much as we want.
7.Near to ATM Bca,Indomaret,Alfamart,K circle,Minimart.
8.Good View
9.Noise in the night.
10.Lot of Shops around the Hotel.
11. Narrow Parking,
12. Road is Narrow.
13. Be carrefour for your Identity when You leave the hotel.When I checked Out from the Hotel the staff forgot to give me back my KTP,so I was Aware it when I arrived at the airport,but the staff bring it back to me in the airport.
14.for all the things were enough for me..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family