“Very helpful and highly recommended!”

MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver
Ranked #10 of 395 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: MikeBali Tours - your Bali ExpertEnglish speaking driver Specialising in all your needs.Whether its for just a transfer or an adventure tour, sightseeing, surfing or you want a luxury relaxing Bali experience. We can ensure that all is taken care of. This is your time and We can take you wherever you need to go.We can also liase to locals for you if you need anything done.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girl friend and I took a trip to Bali, just the two of us in May 2013. She had gotten the contact of Mike through a mutual friend and we enjoyed our tours and transfers arranged by Mike. He picked us up from the airport on time and was on time for each tour or transfer we had.

He was also extremely helpful in catering to our last minute requests. I had a friend who wanted to join part of the activities and mike was helpful enough to allow her to follow us on her motorbike. He drove slowly ensuring she could keep up. He also made an extra stop as my friend needed to buy a luggage coz her's had torn at the airport.

The tour was also catered to where we wanted to visit in Bali, at an affordable price. His car was always clean and tidy.

I would get Mike to take me around next time im in Bali for sure. Thumbs up Mike!! Thanks for everything!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had a great tour with Mike... He's a safe driver with great knowledge and lot of humor... If You want to see Bali You should definately go with Mike

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Mikebali was recommended by our friend. Mike is an amazing tour guide and a very nice guy. He is punctual. Our family and friends enjoyed their stay in Bali because Mike was very helpful. Mike is fluent in English and his car is clean. We definitely recommend his services.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

MikeBali is an excellent tour guide, a local with an excellent command of English and always arrives on time, nice modern car , clean , and does not overcharge. I have used Mike on two trips and have referred him to many, all happy with his service. we enjoy his company and knowledge of the Tourist areas, and Baliense customs. You will feel safe and secure with Mike, and he knows the best tailors, great markets and resturants to eat at as well. Certainly will be using MikeBali Tours again. Thanks Mike.

1  Thank RogerM2013
MikeBaliTours, Owner at MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for used my service again Roger,was my pleasure i could serve you for the second time.Glad you guys had good time when you in Bali and did trip to Legian,seminyak and Ubud.Hope to see you guys on your next trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Mike was recommended by my sister who has used him in the past. The minute you meet Mike you feel instantly comfortable! He's a genuinely nice guy who speaks excellent english and knows just about everything there is to know about Bali. Mike has a terrific sense of humour and knows a ton of secret, out of the way places to see,visit and dine at. Mike made our 25th wedding anniversary the most special day, and we enjoyed dinner at Mike's brother's restaurant at Jimbaran Bay. We were treated like royalty! Mike has adopted us as an aunt and uncle and we've done the same with Mike and his beautiful wife who have just celebrated their first wedding anniversary! We can't wait to get back to Bali (and to take Mike as much Harley Davidson Australia stuff as we can). Cannot recommend him highly enough!
Please, please people....make Mike your first point of contact in Bali - you won't regret it!

1  Thank pjaaron4

Thank you for spend your time to write review on my page.Was my Pleasure to meet you and glad you have good time while you in Bali and enjoy your 25th anniversary with MikeBali Tours.Hope to see you next time.once again thank you uncle Paul....
Born to ride....lol