“A Wonderful Day Tour with Mike Bali Tours”

MikeBali Tours - Bali Private Tours and Driver
Ranked #11 of 294 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: MikeBali Tours - your Bali ExpertEnglish speaking driver Specialising in all your needs.Whether its for just a transfer or an adventure tour, sightseeing, surfing or you want a luxury relaxing Bali experience. We can ensure that all is taken care of. This is your time and We can take you wherever you need to go.We can also liase to locals for you if you need anything done.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Mike Bali was recommended by a good friend of mine as my best friend and I were coming over to Bali on 9th May 2013. He was on time when he picked us up from the airport and also he came earlier to our hotel villa in Seminyak. He is very polite and informative and his car is presentable and clean! Even with the traffic in Bali, we were able to see the sunset coming down from Jimbaran for our seafood dinner. He even was kind enough to bring me to the mall just do buy a luggage bag.

His prices are reasonable. I definitely would recommend him to my friends who are visiting Bali!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
in 122 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Mike came highly recommended by friends and we could not have asked for a better tour guide.
We were picked up from the airport and taken to our resort and from that moment, we knew we had found the perfect person to show us around Bali.
Mike arranged wonderful day trips for us and he is so passionate about showing visitors the best there is to see.
His car is new and air conditioned - great on long drives and he knows all the best spots to go and his timing for our visit to the Rock Bar was amazing. No long queue for us!
Nothing is too much trouble and we have already booked him for our next trip to Bali.
Do yourself a favour and look him up to show you around.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Mikebali tours was a recommendation by a very good friend of ours which became a highlight in our travel experience rating as a 11 out of 10 meaning superior excellence...
What a fantastic, informative, humble and all round nice guy Mike Bali is...we had made this trip a family venture with our 2 sons Soul 11yrs and Remington 15yrs...Mike gave us the best tour guide experience we have ever had and our family thoroughly enjoyed our much needed holiday... we recommend Mikebali Tours to all our family, friends and work associates and will continue to do so, Mike is a blessing and we are happy to say that we have adopted him as a family member.... Thankyou Mike we will be seeing you again soon ... Trip number 3... :)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went there over Easter holidays. Mike is very resourceful as he can organise almost anything that one can expect while on holidays. He is very relaxed and organised. I would recommend him to everyone that I know who's planning to visit Bali.