“Clean Hotel”
Review of Palloma Hotel Kuta

Palloma Hotel Kuta
Ranked #73 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 3 days at the Palloma Hotel. The hotel itself was pretty good. The room was very basic but clean. I was expecting a double/queen bed but on arrival was told they were fully booked & so I got a room with 2 singles, this was ok. Not enough pool side lounges & I couldn't get WiFi in my room. Located right next to McDonalds, Starbucks & one or two other restaurants but I didn't feel safe walking from the hotel to these places at night. I had to catch a taxi wherever I wanted to go but the staff were more than happy to get one for me. All-in-all, a good clean hotel for the price I paid!

• Stayed: June 2014
Yusep B, General Manager at Palloma Hotel Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Minda333,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review. We are very appreciate of your comments and most certainly of your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcome you back to Palloma Hotel very soon!

Warmest regards,
Yusep Budiadi

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed at the palloma for 3 days the staff are friendly and the rooms are nice and clean. The hotel is out of the hustle of kuta and i liked that a short taxi will get you anywhere you want to go.
The restaurant is simple but the food was nice. It is a comfortable place to stay away from the noise.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2014

stayed for two night and feel like home, friendly staffs greet you by name and clean and fresh room when you call the night, a very friendly driver were also add to the hotel impression as we use hotels car to and from the airport ..good works guys, will definitely return ti stay at your hotel

Room Tip: best to book room by the pool
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Doddy A
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stay at Palloma hotel on Nyepi day, The room is simple and so comfortable. The service worth with the price I paid. The location is also very strategis with mc donald and starbucks just beside of the hotel. Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my family for 2 night here with pool view room. We expect we would spend d days nicely but unfortunately it wasn't. . Since we checked in no welcome drink which entitled on d list.. no written direction for safe deposit box. No cover for cupboard. .. and no dental kit provided.. slippers by request.
During lunch buffet the food was limited.. most of the time empty and very long time to wait for refilling... I think they don't have back up for food.. there was a lady took picture for empty buffet but one staff talk unproperly to her about how to complain.. for me it shouldn't be done for an hotel staff.

In the night we waited for the cheft coming for duty for 5 hours because we ordered to room service. Only one cheft even he is not there... and also many food not available.. and I didn't see any manaagers or the one who responsi le there.

When we checked out the receptionist didnt didn't print our bill. She just mentioned the total amount of our transaction which was no detail.

The staff are so friendly. Th3 swimming good even no place for kids...
However thanks a lot for them specially hk staff. N reception staff...

I don't think that I will come back again...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Faisol A
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed for one night after arriving in Bali and before flying on to Flores/Komodo. We wanted something near the airport, but not so near that we'd hear the planes all night. Palloma Hotel was perfect. Great value for money, very friendly staff, clean rooms with great bed and shower and good air con, and a couple of very affordable and excellent restaurants within 3 mins walk. Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I bought a 5D4N package from some 'deal.com' and I didn't really enjoy my stay.
Do not stay there if you are beach person, it is very far from the beach.
Do not expect a good breakfast even the breakfast is included. You will simply get some coffee/tea, few slices of fruits and toasts with jam!
No drinking water refill station.
You have to take taxi to Kuta centre and walking will take 45mins - 1hr.
The aircon in my room is very warm and there is no ceiling fan to chill.
Many young trainees on duty and they don't speak good English, they are friendly and helpful but since they can't speak well in English, how could you access more information from them!
If you like a quiet place to stay, 'yes go ahead' other than that, I am not recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends