“Excellent choice”

Ranked #27 of 282 Kuta B&B and Inns
Singapore
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed there for a night in September and would highly recommend it to travellers who need to be close to the airport. It was 10 minutes away by taxi (probably closer without the road blocks). Our flight arrived past midnight and by the time we arrived at the hotel, it was about 3am. The staff were on-hand to check us in quickly and they offered us beverages. The room was spotless and the sheets were clean. The bed was comfortable. There was a flat screen TV and hot water. Can't have asked for anything more for the price we paid. Excellent value for money. We didn't have the complimentary breakfast as we headed out early. The staff helped us get a meter taxi when we left. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank flowers101
UnoBaliInn, Owner at Uno Bali Inn, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Hello Flowers101, we feel sorry that you have to leave our hotel too quickly in the morning. I am sure there are opportunities to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.
Thank you for your beautiful words, and we feel encouraging to read your comments and we will do better in offering our service to our guests.
Please come to stay with us again, and I am sure we can tell you about new stories of secret hide out you will not miss in your next trip to Bali.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed here for two nights on a trip meeting friends in Bali.

First off, the hotel staff were amazingly friendly and helpful in helping me get settled in. The room was exactly what I needed - a double bed (really comfortable - 5-star quality if I may say so), an LCD TV on the wall, and a clean bathroom.

I went for the double room which was quite comfortable, though this room did not have a window (but this was fine - with the AC on there the room was quite airy and comfortable). Next time I may opt for the Family Rooms, which include a window.

At such a no-frills price, I was expecting no-frills service (like at Air Asia's hotel, which you have to pay extra for AC or any amenities)...but this was not the case! Uno Bali provided breakfast, and DELICIOUS coffee and tea (I recommend trying these black).

The staff was able to recommend places to visit and places to eat nearby, and all were excellent recommendations at very rock-bottom prices.

The hotel was just 5 minutes away from the airport right on the main thoroughfare, and another few minutes to both Kuta, Double Six beaches, along with other more off-the-beaten-path secluded beaches, where it was just my friends and the beach. Couldn't have imagined that places like that still were so easily accessible. There is also a public bus stop right in front of the hotel, but a note: these buses aren't as frequent as buses may be in western countries.

Uno Bali helped make my trip to Bali go way beyond any expectations, and played a big part in making me want to go back. Will come here again for sure for my next visit!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank shconway
UnoBaliInn, Owner at Uno Bali Inn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
We welcome you to come to stay with us again, and we are glad to share with you many other places that you might have missed during your last visit. Thank you again for your beautiful comments. Yuni
Jeonju, South Korea
Reviewed August 6, 2013

i would do anything to go back in time and stay here my first night in Bali instead of the horrible hotel I originally chose that in turn affected my feelings about Bali the whole week I stayed there. Luckily, I chose Uno Bali Inn for my last night and it helped me leave Bali with good memories. The staff was SOOO NICE and the rooms are great!!! Seriously clean, quiet, and peaceful! It was the first place I found peace and quiet the whole time I was in Bali. The staff and the owners go above and beyond to help you. Seriously- stay at this hotel.

Super close to the airport, delicious coffee, the most comfortable beds

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank cmb284
UnoBaliInn, Owner at Uno Bali Inn, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Male, null, Maldives
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had the one the best vacation in this hotel.. Staffs so friendly and helpful.. No more words.. Just too perfect.. I just name it.. I get it.. Wow..!!! I will go there soon again,.. The interior design was completely amazing.. Comfortable bed.. So clean & tidy.. I will recommend all my friends and family to stay in this hotel.. I just love every single thing about this hotel..

Room Tip: Rooms with the garden are the best..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Richwon
Hi Richwon,
Thank you for your frequent visit to us and we are highly appreciated of your encouraging comments.
Please come back to stay with us your next trip to Bali.
Cheers,
Lilys
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Needed a hotel quickly at midnight. The staff were very friendly and happy to go out of their way with any request. The rooms were lovely, clean and quiet considering the hotel is on one of the busiest thoroughfares in Bali. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Jamal C
Dear Jamal,
Thank you for your beautiful words and your words are very encouraging.
Please come back to stay with us again in your next trip to Bali.
Cheers,
Yuni
Balikpapan, Indonesia
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Perfect place to stay in bali.
Rooms are really nice and clean.
located in a safe area (10 minutes from Bandara Internasional Ngurah Rai)
really nice people and will be happy to help wth anything you may need.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank yunny_unee
UnoBaliInn, Owner at Uno Bali Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Yunny, you are one of our first guests to stay with us when we start our hotel business not long ago. We are highly appreciated of your sincere comments and we love to have you back when you find a chance to visit us again. Thank you and God bless you. Cheers, JL