“Pricey food”

Kuta Street Food Tour
Ranked #10 of 118 things to do in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As the only shopping center which offers a different experience in Kuta – Bali, Beachwalk Shopping Center has a unique architecture design with a green and open concept, creating relaxing and open atmosphere as Bali’s island lifestyle. The perfect combination of water, lush garden and the sea breeze makes Beachwalk Shopping Center as the oasis in the heart of Kuta. With its various unique selling points, complete facilities and well-suited tenant mix, Beachwalk Shopping Center is successful in meeting the needs of the Balinese – international tourists and the local Balinese – with its tagline “Bali starts here”.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went to this mall since it's next door to our hotel, we thought to try the local food at the food court. We orders different variety of food, which are, satay Babi , nasi guling babi, mee pontianak, nasi campur, ayam panggang Portugal, deep fried spring rolls and we were very dissapointed with the taste, it's very bland, and it's very pricy considering its food serve at a food court. My son in law is from Portugal and the Barbeque chicken is nothing of Portugese , needless to say, we are quite dissapointed. Didn't go back after that. There's many outlets selling clothes etc, so it's okay for one if wish to do shopping there.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I totally agree that this mall is big and beautiful, but it did not represent Bali style at all. This kind of mall maybe suitable to be put in city such as Jakarta or Singapore but not in Bali. For truly traveler that come to Bali to enjoy their culture, going to this mall is just waste of time. But if you are a tourist that come to Bali to enjoy a drink and party, this mall might be suitable but not for me. Lucky I just coming to this mall just because i passing thru this mall when I was going back to hotel, but I still regret to waste my 2 hours to explore this mall. I hope in the future at least the developer put more Balinese scenery in the mall itself.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great shops and a great location. The 'gold class' cinema there is great too if you're feeling lazy on your last day if you have a red eye home... perfect for passing the time

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Had to visit Beach Walk as my wife loves to shop at Zara whenever we are near one. As usual Zara did not disappoint however all other shops on the ground level are very high end and very expensive. The upper floors however do have some interesting shops and there is a really nice food hall on the 3rd floor.

Have a look but leave your credit card in your safe.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The shopping is the same as what you find all over the world, and pretty much the same prices as you expect from big international brands.
Lots of nice restaurants though, and the food court on level 3 was great! Definitely worth a visit, you can sit at the same table and all the different sellers bring the cuisine to you, everyone can eat something different on the same night, we loved it.