“They really know what they are doing.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Balidaytours

Balidaytours
Ranked #114 of 250 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the other side of Bali. Private and custom tours in a discounted packages. Select from a wide range of tours and activities and contact us to consult your own itineraries and arrangement.
Brooklyn, NY
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“They really know what they are doing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I booked a day trip to the neighboring island of Lombok with this company and it was excellent. They came to get me at my hotel at 430am, took me to the airport, made sure I was checked in, and had a guide and car waiting for me when I exited the Lombok airport. The day trip was wonderful. Do not hesitate to visit Lombok before it becomes too crowded. It is a lovely island, so far fairly unspoiled, with friendly people and beautiful scenery. My guide and driver both spoke English well and were lots of fun. The only downside was the flight back to Bali was delayed, but this was certainly not their fault. I recommend this company and will book with them again. I had a great time.

Visited November 2013

New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent 'Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tour'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We (I, my spouce, 2 kids age of 3 Yrs. & 5 Yrs.) visited Bali in the month of April'2013. 'Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tour' is a memorable trip in our life. This trip is memorable due to excellent service provided by Balidaytours.com. I would like to special thank to our Tour Guide and Cab Driver (Sorry I have missed their names). Both of them were very nice persons and they helped us so much during the entire trip. Even they took care of our children. We were feeling as we are travelling in our home country.

CA. Deepak Kumar Gupta, New Delhi, India

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Deepak Kumar G
Singapore
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great service, great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Adam charges a reasonable price for his tour service. I booked through his website, and initially response was slow, but thankfully he was contactable through whatsapp, so I got my answers pretty quickly after that. I was frustrated when I couldn't get my point across to Adam, but he was patient and helpful, and kept in contact with me, which made me feel safe and valued.
the guide Adam sent was wonderful--honest, friendly, had an extensive knowledge of the history of bali, and knew his way about the place. I chose the half day tanah lot temple tour, and while I didn't exactly enjoy the monkey forest, I thoroughly enjoyed the guide (Roy)'s disposition and lengthy conversations about Bali and Indonesia in general.
However, note that you are not paying for a guide who will give you a guided tour of the attractions.

Visited July 2013
Legana, Tasmania, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Balidaytours 2013. Would highly recommend!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Adam (Damascus) is a fantastic tour host. I was in contact with him before I came over and then we arranged for him to come to our hotel and organise out activities. He gave us better rates than was on the website, all attractions were spectacular and so convenient. We went on a 40km bike ride (mostly downhill) from the volcano where we thoroughly enjoyed the scenery and villages. We also went on the Fun Ship - excellent, canyon rafting (awesome) and on a sunset dinner cruise (lovely). Highly recommend Adam and his team at Balidaytours to everyone. Thanks again

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Elke F
Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Holiday!! Definitely will go with Balidaytours again next time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Just back from Bali for a week with my family. We stayed at a hotel in Kuta area. Great holiday and great trip for all of us. I booked the Kintamani volcano tour through their website, together with other activities in Nusa Dua.
Ayu, the online reservation lady was very helpful and informative.
It was a little bit rain when we go for the Kintamani tour, but Nyoman, our guide is very knowledgeable and entertaining, all of us absolutely enjoyed our day trip!
Definitely will go with them again next time!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sunita K

Been to Balidaytours? Share your experiences!