“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Lovely food, excellent service and fairly cheap. What more could you ask for? My friend and I ended up going here 3 times during our stay in Bali.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Food is mediocre, nothing special. However the portion is BIG (for me, Asian lady). Almost couldn't finish the meal i had that night.
The service is really, really good. It was crowded that night. The staff helped me to find the parking for my motorcycle (kind of valet service!) and the waiter is really helpful explaining the dishes for us.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

A little too familiar for me, with shaking hands and asking for your first name, we are not family or friends. But most likely short term visitors. If it where Balinese custom, alas. But it is not.
If you are looking for a real good meal this is not the place. If you are looking for a mediocre chain restaurant, you are at the right place. But do not compare to Applebee's or Bennegans , both not my favorite, but still a lot better then this. I had a cordon bleu, it was deep fried and had no cheese.
It is WAY overrated on tripadvisor.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We ate at this Restaurant the first night we arrived and ended up eating here 3 times, the food was absolutely delicious and great value, the young girl I think her name was EKA, was simply the best thing about out last night in Bali, well mannered and always there to help. Great Place to eat. We also visited the Restaurant in Seminyak and again, service was great.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Sadly we only discovered this place on our last day in Kuta, literally 20m from our hotel. Super friendly staff, was nice not to have to ask for the wifi password for once but to be handed it, food came very quickly! Mango and passionfruit smoothie, beautiful tomato soup and a yummy tiramisu, I wasn't disappointed. The waiters (Tara and Yoga) stayed and talked to us for probably half an hour, answered all our questions etc etc. Beautiful interior.
So happy we went!