“Best food in Bali!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Best food in Bali!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food is the best. Service impeccable! Clean facilities. We went four times over two weeks. VERY CONSISTENT. I work in customer service and will say they are amazing!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“A new favourite!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went here 3 times during our stay in bali and each time it was absolutely fantastic. The food is fresh and tasty and the staff attentive and friendly always remembering your name.. And even writing in the top of a cocktail!

Narooma, New South Wales, Australia
“Real tasty quality”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went for dinner with wife and 3 kids (8,6,5). Very happy and welcoming staff, nice bustling road side location. The service is quick and the meals some of the nicest we have had in Bali. In fact the steak I had was one of the nicest I've had anywhere for a long time. Definitely recommend.

Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
“Food delicious, great service”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I ate here during a recent stay in Kuta. The foos was delicious and the service very attentive. I would recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Loved the decor”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The staff, yes they did everything to remember our names but to the extent where they kept coming over to us every minute, saying our name and asking how everything was. It was to the point of a little rude. The staff continued to grab my toddler (which usually happens in Indo but not to this extent) constantly wanting to hold and kiss him. Food was very plain, nothing to rave about but I can see why westerners like it so much, its one of the most "western" restaurants thats an easy option.

My husband on the other hand, liked the clam chowder out of everything we ordered and drinks were very watered down. A very generous rating, more between average and poor.

Visited August 2013