“Great dining experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went to check out the menu at this restaurant, which was just a few doors down from our hotel, after it being recommended to us by others. We got talking to a lovely lady called Anik, at the door, who remembered us all by name the next night when we went to eat there, and a few nights later when we went back for more! All the staff were very attentive, and made a fuss of our 8 year old son. The food was delicious, and well priced, with a variety to choose from. My husband really enjoyed his sirloin steak, and my favourite was the creme brulee, my mouth still waters just thinking about it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank shadow90

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My family ate here a couple of times during our recent trip as we could not believe how good the service was. We were met on entry by a lovely young lady named Anik who asked our names and remembered them during the evening. We had been referred to the restaurant by friends and she even named them when she saw a picture....unreal. The food is fantastic, I had the spring rolls for entree, Rib Eye for main and Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough, go there, its great.......

Visited February 2013
1 Thank michaelwebster65
Perth, Australia
“Say Hi to Melly xx”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Loved the food.....Adored the staff
We were greeted by Melly and the staff like long lost friends, we returned a few days later and were greeted by our names with a big hug. Melly is a gem and the staff are awesome. Great food , great prices...... a must when in Legian

Visited January 2013
1 Thank PaulaC73
“Amazing food, service, ambience!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews about mozzarella and their famed BBQ ribs. Can I just tell you; day 1 of a ten day stay in Bali and I will be eating here every single day. Staff are amazing, honest, helpful, speak wonderful English and are not afraid to engage in conversation. The restaurant is clean, music and ambience reminds me of Lygon Street, like a little bit of Italy in Bali. The food was exemplary.the nicest thing was we met about 90% of the team on our first night, and they all remembered our names (which I find especially esteeming because I have a relatively difficult European name to pronounce which is not common). We had the ribs, and desert tiramisu and the crepes. Loved every single second of it, and give this place 100 starS out of 10. We're staying in a hotel right nearby which also has a restaurant and I didn't even take 1 bite of my meal before declaring it disgusting today for lunch. We paid less for the meal at Moz and it was far more than exemplary in my opinion. Loved it....cannot recommend it enough.

1 Thank Tee J
perth
“GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Dined at Mozzarella restaurant in Magani Hotel Legian. On arriving at the hotel we were met at street level and escorted into the hotel and up to the restaurant by a delightful young lady, which we thought was a very nice personal touch. In the restaurant we chose to sit on the balcony which overlooked the street enabling us to watch the passing parade without the fumes blowing directly onto us. The staff were exceptionally friendly, courteous and efficient. The menu is quite extensive and caters for most tastes. We chose a Caesar salad each as a starter, though very nice, lacked a few croutons, anchovies and possibly some bacon.?? For main course we both ordered rib eye steaks with blue cheese sauce. The steaks though edible, unfortunately did not live up to expectations, two thinnish pieces of steak does not add up to a nice thick rib eye, the steak was also a bit tasteless and a bit chewy in places ( probably local beef ) the blue cheese sauce was ok but could of had a bit more blue cheese. Maybe Bali is just not the place to order steaks??!! We shared a creme brulee for dessert which was absolutely divine ( would of had another but could not fit it in ) as for drinks we had 4 cocktails and a couple of mineral waters. The total bill came to Aud $45.00 which we thought was extremely good value for money. All things being equal it was a pleasant dining experience and next time would probably choose something other than steak as a main course. Would definitely give it another try.

• Visited January 2013