See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hawaii Bali hotel for 2 weeks, the staff are friendly and the location of the hotel is good with walking distance to all the shops, bars and kuta beach. Security outside of the hotel will help you to cross the roads, this was our first visit to Bali so we were not aware of this to start with.
The room we were given was nice, housekeeping are abit hit and miss, when the room was cleaned it was cleaned well but some days they didn't bother to service the room.
The hotel is used alot of big tour groups that like to make alot of noise between 6am and 9am!!! The hotel also like to do maintenance work around the same time and at 9:30 at night.

The 24 hour shop within the hotel was a great feature and very handy. The pool area is lovely too.

We ate at the resturant 3 times, food that we had was very nice however alot of the items listed on the menu were not available on every occasion across the 2 weeks.

I would recommend this hotel and when we come back to Bali we will be back

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

I stay in Hawaii bali.it was the worst hotel that you can fine in bali..the staff and hotel supervisor.they dont know what they doin.the food was worst.at night when I was the hallways I fine a snake.i was shock when I see that snake.what kinda hotel is this.i was a horrible vacation when I see a snake.the room smell bad.i see a front office staff when check in guest they dont put the guest in the system.they just the money on there pocket..I will not reff any guest stay in this hotel.they should shut down this hotel.even the soap dispenser it as mold.thats on staff that catch the snake..

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

They have huge lot parking many bus at afternoon and souvenirs shopping, restaurant and spa. Complete one stop destination, unfortunately not well maintained. Just 5 minuets walk you can find night club Bhose.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TedyC2
Reviewed August 26, 2016

We had 2 hours SPA experience in Hawai Hotel at the end of a daily tour in Bali. First of all, the room was dirty and humid, the sheets were wrinkled, so the environment was not suitable for relaxing. That was not the all. At the last half hour of the massage, we saw a mouse on air condition, and nobody had done something to solve this problem.And even they didn't apologize.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I like to stay here I would say, because everything are so convenient. The staff is also friendly. I love the spa here too, i think its really satisfying and superb. The price and the experience that I had was so great. I would love to come again though. It is worthy.. I probably will choose better room as the smallest room I had, have very small shower room as well. The shower room were not so tempting to take shower, haha, but it was ok. Maybe bigger room has better shower room. Overall, good experience.

Date of stay: December 2015