Bali Trip Buddy - Transporter in Paradise
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Gede is entertaining and knows how to adjust with our needs for the holiday

Reviewed April 13, 2019
Clair L
Cebu
Gede for president!

Reviewed February 2, 2019
LucN42
via mobile

All reviews tour guide gede itinerary bali culture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

It was our first time in Bali with my partner and Gede was our tour guide. He asked us first of the top places we want to go. We were wanting to experience the local food as we're kind of "on a budget" so he suggested some places that are not party places (since we are not party people) and brought us to local street food market that was famous in the place. It was really a relaxing experience during our trip as he brought us to places that are he thought that fitted our interest.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

The last 2 weeks we had several tours with Gede as our private driver. He is a very funny, skilled and experienced driver. We agreed an amount per day and he will drive you where ever you want to go. He even advised about nice places and is very friendly. Not like the other drivers who only want to take your money.

Gede, you are the best!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Traveling to Bali solo was something that made me a little nervous. Gede was extremely trustworthy and made me feel safe. He provided an itinerary that was cohesive with what I was in search of in Bali. I wanted to have a local experience so he arrange special trips and events with the locals and I couldn't be more happy with how my trip went. He also enjoys explaining the culture and answered all of my questions and curiosity with a smile. Very friendly and hard working. Thank you Gede. His wassap number is +62 81 2396 7914

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018

We can highly recommend Gede as a driver for your tours. He is very punctual, responsible person and experienced driver. Price was also good.
Thank you Gede!

Michaela&Tomas

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the tours with Gede. we could plan our trips on Bali on ourselves. Gede gave us also some special recommendations. If we will come back to Bali some days we would choose again the nice tourguide buddy Gede.
To Gede thank you so so much for making our holidays perfect.

Julia & Michael