“Clean & relaxing place to stay for holiday”

Ranked #64 of 340 Hotels in Kuta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed May 30, 2014

So I came around 6-7PM. The FO don't offer an upgrade. I ask what room that I got? they say it's all the same. And the drop off van to beach is not always available and just 1 way. mean even if you wait there at the next hour the van should deliver people to beach if no one going, so you must find other transport to go back.
The wifi is good and it has connection directly to the mall.
the breakfast has good variation but the taste is average. the croissant is disappointing. I wonder why as French brand, the pattiserie has very great gap between sofitel and ibis. Even in the mall, big acceptable croissant cost Rp 7000. I think a French brand hotel should have good pattiserie.
And so the platinum benefit I got is only to check out at 14.00.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank HulupiBhadranti
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for staying at our hotel , we appreciate your feedback and suggestion. And we have taken some noted of your comments to make necessary action and correction . It is our wish to be able to serve you better in your next holiday and visit to Bali.

Best Regards,

Crawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I decided to stay in Ibis Style since it is nearby the place that I want to visit. It's really comfortable place to stay with modern minimalist style and additional facilities like pool and gym. Breakfast was not something that I looking forward to. I've read that they have benefit for some membership accounts in their website but it is not adding any point in my accor neither get discount through garuda account whatsoever. However, it was a nice experience, good service and I always able to found a nice lunch/dinner in the nearby shopping mall. I recommend this place if you have any transportation or don't mind to use hotel/public transport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Debby C
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us. We are very happy to know that you had pleasant stay with us and we do thank you as well for sharing your best experience. We are indeed looking forward to welcoming you again very soon at Ibis Bali Kuta Circle

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Ibis Bali styles was one hotel that goes in to my contingency plan..., the night is late, I haven't got a room anywhere, and it is Bali..., the chances of staying in a hotel near my business destination is rather slim. So i guess staying at Ibis Styles will be a fair option next to nothing.

At my arrival I was quiet stunned..., the corridor to the lobby was bright (i like bright light in hotels), the front office / lobby area was also looking rather sleek, plus you can see the pool right from the lobby. It is clearly seen that the hotel is small, however the design was kind of interesting because it is compact and cozy.

I went up the room, I found the room is so nice and comfy. I got the room at the pool level, and found that the pool is designed in a certain way that it optimizes the hotel space and did not ruin the view from the room, interesting. I had a great night sleep, and frankly, I needed it since I'll be off working the next day.

Just before going to work I had breakfast at the restaurant, and my oh my..., it was jam packed with guests, almost no seat left, and even if there is a table, the table would still be dirty. They didn't really have an air conditioning system (or they did? I couldn't feel it though), so it was rather warm and uncomfortable. The banquet was messy, the food seems to be cooked and served in a less appealing way, and the background noise is very irritating...

I mean, all the great impression that I had on my arrival was just banged off the day after because of the restaurant at breakfast time... so i said what the...?

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience at our hotel , I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service. Thank you again for precious comment and we wish your next visit to Bali will be as pleasant as the previous one

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here during the Christmas last year. The sevice in hotel was ok. But looks like the membership service here is terrible!!!

I sent the email to enquiry about the loyalty point and the answer is it will be updated soon, in JANUARY. Nothing happened after this. And I haven't got ant reply after I emailed you guys again in March.
Now, it's MAY already. So can anyone tell me what's the membership for?

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for staying at our hotel, we appreciate your feedback and commments . We have taken some notes of your comments to make necessary correction. As we have some view question regarding this subject during your stay us , However would you tell us the exact date and to send the our Guest Sevice Manager email to H8118-GR@accor.com Once again It is our hope to be able to serve you better in next trip to Bali

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Styles, modern, design and hospitality, accor hotel. Nice place and amazing swimming pool,spacious room for family even they have duplex room. Exellence system and easy procedure when check in and check out, staff helpful.you will never confuse when you enter the lobby staff gave direction. Specially for place Nearby to kuta and sanur even connect to mal bali galeria. Its modern hotel.Precise hotel when i stay and positive experiences. Friendly staff as accor employee they well trained Absolutely i never forgot this hotel. I recommended for this hotel you will always want come again to stay in bali

• Stayed June 2013
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

We are very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us with our hotéls , location , services and all facilities.We are looking forward for your next visit to Bali soon

Paris, France
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We spent only one night in Ibis Kuta before going to Gili Islands.
First of all, a driver sent by the hotel was supposed to wait for us at the airport, after more than 20 minutes wait and 2 calls to the hotel we had to take a cab. It was almost 11pm so we were very tired.
The breakfast was really limited and the quality wasn't good.
The room are nice but the cleanliness isn't very good.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank petitcoeur25
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for staying at our hotel , we do appreciate your feedback and comment. We have taken some notes of your comments to make necessary correction. Once again It is our hope to be able to serve you more better in your next visit to Bali at Ibis Bali Kuta Circle