“Cozy & Simple”

Ranked #59 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed July 4, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel, one night, end of June 2013. It was not a planned stay as I was looking for accommodation closer to BIMC hospital. I was pleased that I chose this hotel.

The reception was very friendly and efficient. I had some difficulties with my credit card but the lady at the reception was very helpful to get the problem solved.

The room was well designed, very clean and spacious. I like the modern design very much. Everything what you needed was available and functioning including quite air-conditioning.

I had dinner quite late in the night at the hotel restaurant. The food was good. The restaurant staff were very friendly (even at that time) and had time to have a small chat. The breakfast buffet had a great selection of western and Indonesian food.

I was quite happy with the hotel, environment, food, service quality of the staff and the location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AusiTraveller

Dear AusiTraveller,
Thank you for the nice comment about the hotel and the service, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share this among our team as motivation to continously improve our performance. It's our hope to welcome you back at our hotel next holiday trip to Bali.
Sincerely.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at the Ibis for 4 days with my friends. We had the loft duplex and the stairs were pretty cool. The rooms at ibis are brightly colored and our driver told us that this ibis is new so the building and furniture all looks great. They even have recycling bins in the rooms! Galeria Mall is right next to it and there's a 24h minimart so never have to worry about food or supplies (lest you need them). Location was not perfect but not terrible either. Some construction going on but nothing that would really affect your stay. Pool was clean and nice. My friends and I even had the pool all to ourselves so that was fun. Good selection of breakfast and strong wifi too.

Only down side was we couldnt get any extra pillows even after requesting. Some hotel policy or something.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FashaSamsudin

Dear Fasha Samsudin,
Thank you for your kind comment about the hotel. Glad you liked our place. Very sorry about the extra pillow, normally one room gets extra one stored in cupboard in each room.
We hope to see you again in your next holiday to Bali.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IrwanYulianto
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Reviewed June 17, 2013

A nice little hotel with modern fittings and bright colours. Bravo for the recycle bins in the rooms!

2 things the hotel needs to work on -
1. Staff communication ; I told the staff during check-in that we will be extending for half a day to check out at 6pm. This message was not passed down, as I received a call at 12.30pm to ask me to check out, and housekeeping came barging into the room at 4pm to see why we are still there.

2. Staff honesty - When we asked the concierge how much it costs to take a taxi to the airport, he recommended the hotel van which charges IDR 75k. He said it will be more expensive to take a normal taxi. When we told him the girl at the reception told us a normal taxi costs less than 50k, his face turned black. We don't appreciate being lied to - I guess he was doing it for commission, but lies can leave bad taste.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear ts_singapore,
Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel. Really appreciate your review about our communication, we'll take immediate action to improve it. As for the staff information about the airport transfer, my apology for this misunderstanding and I think this is also another communication problem. I must explain that the Rp. 75.000 per way to and from airport is correct, it's the hotel official price for a comfortable van that can accomodate up to 5 persons. The other information is also correct, as normal taxi price is roughly Rp. 50.000 for up to 3 adults only. But as it uses meter, price can be varied and higher depends on the traffic. Hope the explanation is clear and we are looking forward to seeing you again in Bali and our hotel.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location. Excellent service. Breakfast menu are great. If you are a coffee lover, this hotel has excellent coffee for free 24 hrs a day. Very close to Bali Mal Galeria, in fact its just next door, less than 5 min walk. Close to the airport. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Stefanus_Polii
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Bapak Stefanus in Manado,
Thank you for leaving such lovely comments. We're glad that you enjoyed your holiday and will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Staff here are very nice and responsible, I contact them in advance in email. they treat my request seriously although they didn't satisfies my request.

there was some payment issues about my credit card, they deal with it professionally and make me feel very safe. they also give me a gift card (for compensation maybe) although it's not necessary at all.

the breakfast buffet is just so so, don't expect too much.

the environment in the hotel is very good. it's not Balinese style, but I like the modern design.

it's a little far away from Kuta beach, we walked half an hour. and it's very expensive if we take taxi from airport to this hotel directly. (much more expensive than to Kuta Square).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oopsemily

Dear Oopsemily,
Thank you for leaving such a nice comment about the hotel and service. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Appreciate your comment about the breakfast, just like the brand it's served simple way. We hope to seeing you in your next trip to Bali.